• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progesterone and bbt HELP please

Af had always been like this for me up to prior dd, very heavy very clotty... Does this mean anything??

It can be a sign of hormonal imbalance. From everything I've read thus far, our cycles shouldn't be painful, super heavy, or clotty. My cycles have always been jacked but over the last year+ (when I started m/c'ing, etc.) they've become a nightmare :nope: .

Wow the things i learn at my age!!! Hmmm damn witch, it s not enough she showing her stupid face she has to make fun of us too.
Anyway, i ve decided to definitely stay away from vitex, b6 and the progesterone this cycle and see what kind of havoc i make out of this. How about you?

Keeping the Vitex and adjusting my dosage to 1,000mg/day, skipping the progesterone, adding maca back in. We'll see what that does :wacko: .

Good gawd I hate my hormones :wacko: . Hopefully they're simmering down in there and it hasn't translated to the outside here :growlmad: . Got some knots coming and going and coming :dohh: but my skin's doing well, not getting shooting pains through my boobs, and no hot flashes. We shall see! :coffee: How are you doing gal?

Wow you re so in tune with your body!!!
I m ok, used my first cbfms today and of course it s low, i m not expecting to ov soon...it should be another 3 weeks before anything!! I dont get any symptoms whatsoever during my cycle, i m just cranky but that might just be me lol!!! When are you expecting to ov?

:haha: I understand cranky :winkwink: . I should O around CD13 or 14 if things go according to "plan" :rolleyes: . Sometimes I don't seem to O 'til around CD16 and have O'd as early as CD11 or 12, seemingly. So basically :shrug: lol.

It'd be great to go back to what was basically a symptomless cycle (I do usually get severe O pain) 'cause these hormonal manifestations suuuuuuuck!

No girl you know what really sucks?... Ov at dc 33!! It reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy sucks! Lucky you!

No girl you know what really sucks?... Ov at dc 33!! It reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy sucks! Lucky you!
True! I've never experienced a cycle longer than 30 days w/o being preggers. That definitely sounds frustrating. I think my shortest cycle has been 24 days. Have you always had long cycles?

Again you should consider yourself lucky! I always had spot on 30 day cycles except my first post mmc cycle (8 weeks). Then after i had dd i got my first pp af after i think it was 15 months and then it s been 45,35 and 45 days. It s simply TRAGIC!!! It feels like an eternity waiting to ov and then af cOmes and eternity starts again!!

Gah! Suck! Alright, your turn for lucky :winkwink: . Even though my boys were both EBF boob addicts :haha: AF brought her butt back something like 5-6 weeks after lochia ceased both times, boooooooooo!!! I was always so jealous of you gals that got a break!

Ok i accept that... Will i piss you off if i tell you that since august 2009 i ve had in total 7 periods between being pg 4 times, breastfeeding and long cycles??!!! At least i save up on my af supplies cause all these stupid supplements and opks cost a lot!!!

:saywhat: Lucky!! lol All of it's really a huge mixed bag either way isn't it :wacko: . Yeah man, supplements are a beyotch, ugh. I don't worry about AF supplies luckily 'cause I pink sparkly heart lurves my menstrual cup <3 . And I sewed myself up some cloth pads for backup too, winning! :haha: With how heavy AF gets and the fact that she comes and gets me twice a month sometimes even, I've saved a ton of money over the years :ninja: .

CD7 here :coffee: , would love to be hopeful but meh lol. Did just a little self-acupressure on my uterus and ovaries today and another castor oil pack. If nothing else those things both sure felt good!

Aahhaaaa i bought myself a menstrual cup last cycle but was too afraid to use it when af showed!!!
My stupid cbfm has gone to high again as of yesterday.. It goes high very early on and then by the time i m supposed to ov i ve gone through the 20 sticks and it goes back to low! But i am hopefully i might ov earlier this month! Ow and today was my last day before holidays! Yyyaaaaayyyy!

I've heard great and not so great things about that CBFM lol. I hope you O earlier this cycle so it doesn't pull stupidness on you! What was it your last day of before the holidays? School?

When you gather your nerve and get the hang of it you'll wonder how you lived w/o a menstrual cup before :thumbup: .

Holy EWCF! It's only CD8 and here it be o_O Erh, alright, I'll go with that :haha: .

Oiiiii not fait i m gealous i want ewcm tooooo!!!
I loved my cbfm before my dd it used to really work so well for me..now it is just wasting my money!!!
Yes last day of work (school). Going back on the 7th of january!!! Didnt tell anyone today, send the kids to nursery and grandmom as normally and slept it!!

Oooooooh, sleeping in, nice! :thumbup: Definitely jealous :haha: .

While going through all this crazy hormonal madness my cf went :wacko: and whereas I used to get lots of ewcf it went MIA more or less :huh: . Last cycle was pretty good and this cycle it's doing its thing too so yeah, happy about that! lol What have you tried to increase your fertile quality cf?

Yesterday I ended up with some serious O pain and today my right side is still twingy but no temp jump so glad for that! IDK WTH's going on in there :shrug: .

What are you majoring in? I loved the breaks after such intense quarters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->