• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progesterone and bbt HELP please

Yaaayy did it! Thanks! I discarded todays temp bc i hated not seeing the ch but i tried putting another high temp for tomorrow and it actually just brings back ch only a day later (which is actually when i think i Ov) so i ll see tomorrows temps and might go with that!

Do you guys celebrate Christmas christiana? If so happy holidays! :xmas16:

Yes thank you! It s my and dh's name days too!!
Do you?
Merry Christmas if you do!! Hope you had a great one on the way to becoming an even greater one!
So i caved and started on progesterone today. I know i said i wouldnt but i totally felt like af was coming on and it s way too early and since 2 cycles ago i had a lp of 7 days i though "hell no" and took 200mg utrogestan. I ll take it through 10dpo and if i test negative then i will stop it amd wait for af.
I really dont know about my temps..i ve been running a very high fever the last 3 days so i keep waking up to take depon to lower it so i dot know the real bbt. Today at one point after the depon it was 37.1 but then a couple of hours later i was drenched in sweat and my temp was down to 36.4. I dont know what to assume. Does sweating affect bbt?

Yes thank you! It s my and dh's name days too!!
Do you?
Merry Christmas if you do!! Hope you had a great one on the way to becoming an even greater one!
So i caved and started on progesterone today. I know i said i wouldnt but i totally felt like af was coming on and it s way too early and since 2 cycles ago i had a lp of 7 days i though "hell no" and took 200mg utrogestan. I ll take it through 10dpo and if i test negative then i will stop it amd wait for af.
I really dont know about my temps..i ve been running a very high fever the last 3 days so i keep waking up to take depon to lower it so i dot know the real bbt. Today at one point after the depon it was 37.1 but then a couple of hours later i was drenched in sweat and my temp was down to 36.4. I dont know what to assume. Does sweating affect bbt?
Cool! I just found out what a name day is, nice tradition :D . Heck, work your progesterone if you feel you need to girly :thumbup: .

Ugh, so sorry you have a fever doll :hugs: . I woke up sweating the other day and when I temped mine was still even. I guess I was cold and my body was trying to warm up but overdid it? :shrug: Hmm, maybe discard all your fevery temps and when you're over the sickies you can start trusting your temps again; hopefully they'll still be high but not from fever :xmas4: .

Yes! We celebrate Christmas as well as Winter Solstice :xmas23: . For Solstice I made lemon cookies rolled in powdered sugar :munch: and today we're just hangin' out at the house :) . I'm getting some much needed gel time and the boys and hubby are running around the house being spies :haha: .

Wow that sounds super fun and relaxing! And also your cookies sound yammy! I want one now!
I m not sure my spike temps were my body working up to the fever or what so I don't know what to discard or not...they ve all been supposedly my post anti-fever (if this word exists) medication temps but you never know....ow we'll af will either come or it won't...i ll be testing anyway so makes no difference if my temps stay high or low...it d be nice to have the reassurance but hey whatever!!
Your chart looks magnificent btw! Enjoy your time out girl :)

Man, I wish I had my mellow on like you girly! I'm starting to feel kind of hopeful and that's aggravating the hell out of me :haha: .

Pretty sure AF is coming full force tomorrow; spotting and cramping :cry: .

Booooooooooooo :( witch. I m pretty sure her next stop is me once i stop progesterone tomorrow...full force watery cm...means she s on her way! Ow well onto mext cycle girl, one of these cycles we re gonna celebrate together!

Hahahaha fireworks and the rest! I said I would test tomorrow morning so that I can stop the progesterone but I really don't want to see that bfn.

Ugh, I know! So crazy how such a tiny little line can crush us or create euphoria! :wacko: Buuuuuuut, maybe, just maybe you'll get a sweet surprise :coolio: .

Usually i hold on to dear hope even after bfn until af but this month i dont have any hope for any kind of surprise. I just want to see if i ll ov again on time!

I hear ya! I feel the same way wanting to know what AF will do!

Bfn of course, didnt take the progesterone this morning so i m expecting the witch to show tomorrow or new year! What a great way to start the new year!!!!

Hey you re probably the only person I could ask this so pls don't think I m crazy.... Ok here goes nothing...I know I said I don't hold on to any hope especially after my bfn this morning BUT I was checking as usual my cp tonight (ow yes soooo usual for any human being!) and 1)it is very soft 2) I have white stringy/snotty (sorry tmi I know!) cm AND there was a little bit of blood in some of the snot. So I know It probably is from af coming but I checked again and again and it s all clear now and this has never happened to me before...I don't spot. Do you check cp and is it normal to get only a tiny bit of blood in your cm before af?? I know I shouldn't hold onto that and just accept it s a no go this cycle but you know how it is ;)

Yep, totally know how it is and I don't think you're the least bit crazy! I do check cp and more oft than not I do tend to have blood in my cf before af comes on full force. Last couple of cycles it hasn't exactly been like that though and had me scratching my head a bit lol. Are you still in the :af: zone? Got my fx for you gal!

Nop! Af got me this evening! Early happy new year surprise!!! Ow well, january it is then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->