• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progesterone and bbt HELP please

I started epo when af showed but i only had a few pills and then i couldnt really afford to buy more (things are getting really tight in this tragic darn country) so nothing really to increase cm. i am drinking lots of water and a big glass of freshly squized grapefruit juice so lets see. Last month it was completely MIA!
The o pains might be the follicle getting bigger so thats really great news, lucky you!

I am not majoring (been there done that but i so wish i could do it again!). I am teaching, i am a special educator, work with kids with autism this year but in a normal/mainstream private school. I was a sahm from 2010 to september this year so this is my first big break and it feels goooooodddd!! What are you doing btw?

Teaching, awesome! What a fun and challenging job you've got, love it :) . I'm a SAHM and figuring out my non-mommy paths still, ha! I really had my goals focused on midwifery but honestly, I just can't do it if I'm not able to overcome these fertility issues :( . I have lots that I'm interested in though so we'll see what shakes down and feels right.

I've got a pineapple waiting to get juiced so hoping that the implantation fairies smile on me there :haha: .

Lots of water is excellent :thumbup: . I also make a liter of green tea and sip a little here and there throughout the week. I've seen varying opinions on how much green tea messes with folic acid but I figure in the amounts I'm having I'm good. Love me some moderation :D. And my green tea is delicious :haha: .

I've seen women talk about guaifenesin helping cf too although I'm sure you're over feeling like you're rattling!

Oooowww midwifery..i have so much respect for these professionals, i loved my midwife, she did all the work in delivering my ds. But i get what you re saying with the fertility issues. But still you ve got 2 kids already! It d be a fantastic job to do!
What does the pineapple do??? Hahaha we ll do eat and drink anything for these babies!!
We dont have stupid guaifenessin (or however its called) in this stupid country! I was looking to buy some online but amazon doesnt post it because it is medication. Ggrrrrmmmffffd :(
I m still hoping the grapefruit juice will do the trick though!!

Absolutely, midwifery would be amazing and is something I feel is a wonderful fit for me :) . But I've always wanted a big family too. I always thought I would have at least four children even though I've always wanted 6+. I think if I am even able to become a mw (can't see being able to emotionally handle the clinical portion while in the thick of this) without resolving my fertility issues, this will all stay very raw for me. I won't be able to really have my heart in it like I would otherwise. I think it would be an exercise in some serious masochism on my part. Sometimes I wonder if I'll change my mind but at this point I don't see that happening; I just can't do it :( .

Eating pineapple core supposedly helps implantation. You're right, we're willing to try just about anything! :haha:

I think fresh carrot juice is supposed to be good too. Can't remember where I read/heard that though. Have you heard of the supplement FertileCM? There's varying degrees of success with that I've seen. But I hear excellent stuff about grapefruit juice though so go citrus! :D

I really dont know they dont even know it!
Ok weirdest thing ever.. Cbfm turned to peak today??? Cd13? I have some watery cm but that s just that. And of course we havent bded at all these days :(

Gah! Well that's random! Did you guys at least get a BD in after you got your peak? How frustrating :hugs: . Do you think chucking the supps this month may move up O? Or maybe it's just a surge? I'm not exactly sure how it all works with the monitors. I know they learn your cycles. Is it possible to get a "false" peak?

I dont have a clue. My opk is negative and i havent had a thermal shift so maybe it is working up to ov but havent ov yet??? I wish! I ll get busy bding today and hope i m not late although it just seems like a fluke peak

Hope you O earlier and you get in enough BD to catch it! Maybe the monitor was just making sure you were paying attention :winkwink: .

Lol thanks! I really hope so, i didnt set my hope as high as to ov at cd14 but anytime before cd25 should be just fine with me! I see you re close to ov yourself? Go go catch that egg!

Yep, just a few more days 'til O. Come oooooooonnnnnnnn good, strong, solid O! For both of us! :dust:

Hey girl, seems like you beat me to it! One more high temp day and you confirm ov at cd11 right? Wow you re fast!!
Well i am happy to report that going natural suits me better! Stupid cbfm gave me a false peak but i continued poas and reading them and today it totally looked like a peak stick (light estrogen-estrogen going up and dark lh lines)so i did an opk and sure enough it was +! and omg i ve got amazing ewcm! And cervix HSO! Super yaaayy! So ov should be on cd17 just like good old times!! Downside is dh will be at a business party tomorrow night so we wont get to bd (will probably come back veeeeery late) BUT we ll put it a session tonight and hope his swimmers stay strong for the egg tomorrow!! Fxed and baby dust to both of us!!!

Hey girly! I was just comin' to check in on you! Yeah, O on CD11, surprised me too :wacko: . Freaked me out a little since with the last m/c I O'd on Cd12. Wasn't charting with the first m/c so don't know when O was then. Oh well though, what's done is done and if I fall I'm rollin' with it :D.

So glad the au natural is being good to you :thumbup: . I seem to have found the Vitex dosage that works for me and I've been adding a little maca to our smoothies and such here and there, nothing fancy lol. This cycle is the best I've felt in a long, long time :dance: .

Have fun tonight and :dust: for us!

Ow it s really weird! After yesterdays temp ff gave my ch and put me at 4dpo but today it took it away because i had a really high temp (probaby running a fever). I dont know what to think anymore, i ll go get my progesterone levels checked on tuesday to make sure i ov. How about you? I see you have nice and high temps! When are you testing?? :)

Pfftt, I try to ignore the TWW :coffee: lol. I'm glad for the high temps and good O though as my chart is a good reflection of how I feel which is pretty damn great :haha: . When my temps go crazy, my body freaks out and vice-versa. Testing sometime around NYE I guess? Maybe before as I should get AF before then if she's comin'. But I hate POAS lol and tend to wait to miss AF before testing. Let me know how your progesterone test comes back! Care to link you chart and feed my stalking tendencies? :haha:

I ve tried but i dont know how to do it...can you guide me pls? :)

You're on FF right? I use three different charting sites 'cause I got a damn problem :haha: . If you're on FF go to Sharing at the top of the page and then hit Get Code. This will take you to a list of codes that you can c/p into your siggy or wherever. You may be prompted to setup your page at first if you haven't already but that's pretty quick and simple to do :thumbup: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->