• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progesterone and bbt HELP please

I get to root for O for you now though! :) Maybe she'll come even earlier :dust: .

How s it going girl? What are you..about 4 dpo? Still waiting to ov here but no signs yet :(

Wow, guess I am indeed 4dPO :haha: . I haven't been paying much attention since I've got to prep DS1's schoolwork for this upcoming quarter and we're getting ready to move so stupid busy :wacko: and no time to play with my chart lol; just now updated it.

Hmm, lots of high days eh? Those peaks have gotta be around the corner!

Ooowww where are you moving to?? Double gealous! No not necessarily, 2 cycle ago i got 20 highs and no peak!

Holy smokes! 20 highs?! O better not take that long again! :trouble: On the moving, it's some place waaaaaaaaay cheaper :haha: so we can get on top of our finances :wacko: . We don't even have that much debt compared to most folks but a change in thinking was definitely overdue and so it begins :) . So looking forward to being free of debt!

Oowww good for you! We ve been running on pennies too just to keep our finances in order!
Still nothing here..not even a hint of ewcm :( i thought after last cycle o would have gine back to normal but nooooooo it has to be rediculously late again!

I'm so ready for this cycle to be over with :coffee: . How you doin' girly? Looking at your chart I'm going to guess you're highly annoyed if not all out pissed about O hiding out :hugs: .

Why why why you could still be in the running you never know!
I am indeed soooooooooo pissed off! Stupid STUPID body... I too want this cycle over..it sucks :(
Why arent you temping??

Ehhh, IDK, just not feeling it I guess :p . I do want my LP to go back to 13/14days (last cycle it was 12 :dohh: ) but I also want to see what AF is going to do. Even if we did manage to catch the egg I just don't think my hormones are quite there yet and my body likely won't hold any attempt at implantation :( .

On the not temping, I've got so much on my plate right now and when my temps go :wacko: it agitates me so I just said screw it, IDC! :haha: I keep meaning to check where I'm at one of these last days but I'm really enjoying not worrying about it lol.

I'm sorry O is being so elusive for you :hugs: . I can't help but hope that it's with good reason and that this is your cycle <3 .

Wow i admire you! I totally know what you mean about getting agitated and stressed over them!
This will most likely not be my cycle either...i think all this not ov nonsense is due to my hormonal havoc! So as soon as af is here (whenever this might be) i m visiting my doc to see what he suggests! By this point i m so over these ridiculously long cycle i would even try clomid or whatever to shorten them!

Yeah girly, I've gotta put the temps on ignore when they start making me crazy! lol :sulk: I've put Clomid in the "Up for Consideration" box if I hit 37 and I'm still in the same place. I'm trying to be patient as I've been quite happy with what Vitex has done so far and I want to give it time to keep overhauling my cycle.

I just wish vitex would work on me just as it used to...darn hormones!
I see you re 10dpo going to 11...I know you don't hold much hope for this cycle but as I said I do for you and I really hope af stays away and you can test soon...it s about time one of us gets to test!
On a completely irrelevant note I went to see my son's nursery school teacher today for a catch up on how he s doing and she was all so nice to inform me "he doesn't have any real inclinations as far as I can see"!!! Jeeeezzzzzz thanks, yes he s 3.5, sorry he not Picasso or whatever already! ;)

:hugs: I hope your sanity while waiting for Ms. O is at least somewhat intact doll. How long were you on Vitex before stopping? What form were you using? And yes, that teacher is off her nut :haha: . Just by being 3.5 your son is doing amazing things :) . No inclinations, people are so weird!

Thanks!! He is great indeed!
I was on 2x 1000gr pills per day for 3 months. Enough or not??
Finally i think i ovulated either yesterday or will do today! I got a positive opk yesterday morning and had some pain at night but then the opk was still + this morning. Do you think my surge can last even after o???
Giiiirrrrlll i just noticed you re 13 dpo today when are you testing???????? I have a good feeling even though you say no!

Can't wait to see what your temps do tomorrow :munch: . On the Vitex, hmm, it's possible you were taking too much (800-1,000mg/day is the general dosage although some people need more, some less). Also, it's a powerful but slow-acting herb so taking it for 3 months at the very bare minimum is recommended and it's possible you may need to take it longer. This is my sixth cycle on it now. I started O'ing earlier on it my fourth cycle. I already tend to O around CD13/14 so didn't seemingly neeeeeed an earlier O on paper :p but I think to help get my estro in check it makes sense for my body to O earlier for a period of time. I just had one of my usual 13 day LP's (it tends to be around 13 or 14 days) so I'm feeling good about things ATM :thumbup: . Oh and yes, from what I've read and seen about OPK's you can indeed catch the tail-end of the surge. FX that O happened for you!!

Ok first of all..boooooo sorry af caught up with you but i m glad your lp was so good...seems like things are falling into place!
Second..would you mind taking a look at my chart? Today's temps were lower than yesterdays but then again i rarely test at the same time and i keep waking up various times at night so i really dont know if my temps are misleading me. Yesterday morning it was also a peak on the monitor and later at night i had quite severe ov pain so i assumed i ov yesterday after all..shouldnt today's temp be higher?? Aarrggggg plus i think i m getting a uti cause i have a burning sensation and since yesterday i ve been mildly cramping..i dont know what this is all about...
Anyway i m rambling on..can t wait to see tomorrow s temps! Ow and last thing..i started on vitex and B vitamins again hopefully my lp will be good without the progesterone!

If your temps are good it looks like you may have O'd yesterday, especially getting that negative OPK :) . How off are you usually when you take your temps? If I take mine +/- up to about an hour of when I normally would they still work out fine. Some of us that don't mean diddly squat for though :haha: and it could make temps all weird. Are you covered BD-wise? How's the UTI feeling going? Has the sensation gone away? Turn up the water intake pronto if you haven't already! I hope the supps are good to you :thumbup: . I guess you could do either the Vitex or the B complex for a cycle or three to pinpoint which supplement is doing what as I know you had some issues before but weren't sure which one was responsible.

Hey goodmorning!! Well it seems you and ff agree as when i play around with a few temps down the line it gives me ov on wednesday! I on the other hand think i ov tuesday as the pain was way too much. But the temps wont go for that!
I temp anytime during the night. If it s too early when i wake up i might wait and temp later but i wake up so many time during the night its rediculous!
BDwise i think i m pretty muh covered but with the uti here i dont think i have a chance. Ow well...at least i can check my lp without progesterone supps!
The uti is still here, its not severe but i m feeling it! I drink a ton of water at home and feel ok but then i dont at school and it hurts :(
Anyway sorry wrote an essay here :) ...how are you feeling today girl? Have a great day!

Hi, i ve got another question and it is related to the very first question on the thread...ok so i went thursday and had my progesterone levels checked (so either 1 dpo according to ff or 2dpo according to me!) and they came back at 15nmol/L. The doc says it means i ov'ed (nooooo reaaallllyyy??? I figured that out myself!) but do you know if it is considered low. The normal range on the paper says 15-99 so i m right on edge but considering it s not 7dpo i should be ok right? I ll go in again on tuesday (6 or 7 dpo) but i m too stressed and just had to ask!)

Hey lady! Feeling pretty good ATM :thumbup: ; we'll see how this cycle plays out :haha: . CD5 today and AF wasn't too horrendous so yay for that lol. Think I might finally be getting somewhere with the mennorhagia and dysmennorhea [-o&lt; . That sounds great for 1-2DPO to me! Seems like you should get even nicer numbers by 7DPO :) . Then you can give your body some extra pampering for ovulating so nicely :dance: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->