Progress and Goodnight Milk, help!?

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
:dohh:
Jack is nearly 6 months and so everyone is saying oh he'll be on the 'big boy milk' , when do i put him onto the progress milk?
Also I would like to try the Goodnight Milk, as that is also 6 months I don't know if I should introduce that at the same time or leave it a bit?

*confused* :blush:

I've just bought a tin of follow on milk for Jack which I will be using once this tin is finished. I have tried the Goodnight Milk, & Jack has slept through with it, but I am unsure whether it makes him a bit unsettled. I haven't used it for a couple of nights now & he has woken for food, so maybe will try again tonight, but I am staying down my mums so it will be hard to gauge any difference as he won't be in his own bed:dohh:

I have also tried the goodnight milk but it didnt seem to make any difference for my LO - she still woke up hungry at her usual time during the night.

We have also just started introducing Progress milk into Hannahs diet - what I read to do was replace one bottle of 1st stage milk with progress milk every 4 days until all feeds are moved over.

I have been giving stage 2 milk which is like goodnight milk to max for 2 weeks now and i find it makes no diff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->