Progression of my "evap"

Curlymikes

Reaction score
So these have been my tests for the last 4 days the last one being today with fmu. I thought if it really was an evap it shouldn't progress, haha. I have no idea what dpo because we're not ttc. If it's going to be a bfp shouldn't it be clear by now. I have no idea what is going on, but I'm out of tests for tomorrow. Let me know what you think and you personal experiences.

Ps- the frer isn't showing much maybe a line that's hard to see in a pic but can't tell if it's pink.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 109
FRER are well known to have indents, due to the backing of the test having dreadful design flaws.
I can see an evap on the first two, but can't see any on the others.

I have a darkening evaps too, I only had two new choice and I got a faint evaps on one and one that developed full on pink a couple hours out (had a hint of a line in the time limit). I also have no idea DPO as I am not even cycling yet after DD was born 6 months ago... I would share pic but I am on my phone. It's the "dodgy evap" thread in this forum though... I need to get another test soon as I used all I had.

Here are my "evaps" from 8 and 9 DPO. I think I was the only one who could see them..I tested wwith smu. They were darker (I thought) that way..
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/ED31DB5B-B052-491F-B6A3-5534437B6079_zpsqacs3knz.jpg~original

I thought they were easier to see if I took them out and put them on paper..easier to see progression

These were my evaps from a few months ago- I was on the pill. They were taken on the same day, I was cleaning and come across the tests (only purchased at the start of the year) and decided to pee on one for fun.... I did the other two and rushed to buy a FRER. totally negative. I was so upset

Attachments

• evaps last cycle.jpg
    evaps last cycle.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 31
That's bad - I would totally call those positives.

These were my evaps from a few months ago- I was on the pill. They were taken on the same day, I was cleaning and come across the tests (only purchased at the start of the year) and decided to pee on one for fun.... I did the other two and rushed to buy a FRER. totally negative. I was so upset

They are not evaps.

So I decided I would get a different brand test to see what happened. I got this with fmu this morning. I don't understand. I think I'm not pregnant I know it should be way darker by now. First pic is dry second at 4 minutes.

4 minutes (within time frame). I'm getting a little worried something is wrong.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 44
I think I might just have a little hcg in my system or something. I started with the first evap line on dec 2, so I think it should be easy to see by now. I need some advice.

Those tests have been pretty bad with me I think I got a nasty (with color) evaps on them.

Holliems im not sure i have irregular cycles, but i think sometime around now, based on other cycles. I guess i just hope i get my period now.

The last test is definitely an indent. There is no colour what so ever to it. HCG doubles every 48 hours so yes, if you had a + on 2nd December it'd be very dark by now.

If you're concerned in any way, you should contact your doctor for a beta HCG blood test. Do you know for sure you ovulated?

Mine was definitely an evaps, did a FRER and it was a total BFN. I would try a different test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->