Proper names for genitals from the outset?

i say ice/finger bun if they are long with icing on top, and currant bun :rofl:

no-ones agreeing with me, i'm an odd one out, i need to go get my cob mates to come back me up :rofl:

you never heard of a chip cob????, chip bap and chip roll just doesnt sound right to me,

do you say chip butty if its in a sandwhich cos i do,

i have pregnancy insomnia lol

I have never heard of any of those names for a bread roll.

Can I just say how very funny this thread is starting to read with the two different conversations going on?
:rofl:

So many people I know say COB. I got the hang of it when I was at uni in Sheffield. When I moved back home though (down south!) people would look at me like I was mental.

So it is a BUN. For now anyway ;)

that specimen is a BAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the weird turn this thread has taken seems to be a recurring theme with my threads...

It can be called a bun or a roll in Canada. People call it both. :shrug:

And we don't call things beef bun, ham bun, Helen. :rofl: It is called a beef sandwich, ham sandwich, or beef ON A bun. :rofl:

Yeah I'd say that is a photo of a roll.

A bun is a cakey type thing..Like an iced bun....Of course :haha:

The specimen is quite clearly a barmcake...

Oo barmcake! Knew I'd forgotten other terms. Baps are definitely softer and flatter than that glazed crusty specimen. I do say chip butty usually though have said chip muffin and chip stottie (when it's in a stottie). Funny the comment about Sheffiekd, both my parents are from Sheffield and I never heard them refer to anything as a cob except a big round loaf. :rofl: I love talking about bread dialect, it's one of the most diverse items.

I am pretty sure we have baps here but most people would not know it was called that.

we have Belfast Baps here as well, they are massive and soft and floury.

cant say i have ever thought about it, were no one to hold ack on things though, i tend to call a males bits a widger and a females a foof, its the common thing around my area to call them i spose, i one over heard a woman and her son in the loos once and she said lets wipe your fireman :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->