Proper names for genitals from the outset?

Was at the grocery store and saw Scottish Baps today, just like you described Nuke :D

Lol, you don't get scottish baps. I'n fact I have never met a scot that would say bap instead of roll.

Aye they were Belfast Baps Nuke mentioned right? So Irish! 'English' 'Scottish' or whatever stuff across the pond never fails to make me chuckle!

We use willy/winky(boy) or mini mo(girl)

However they do get told the correct terms :) then when they are older its upto them what they wish to call it x

Hahah, well they just said Scottish Baps and had flour on top :rofl: I just googled and it said they exist in Scotland!

This debate went so off course. :rofl: Why does everything turn into food on here? :winkwink::haha:

To the OP, we call it Vagina and Penis around here. I don't see the point in beating around the bush. <---pun intended. :flower:

Aye they were Belfast Baps Nuke mentioned right? So Irish! 'English' 'Scottish' or whatever stuff across the pond never fails to make me chuckle!

Northern Irish :thumbup:

I thought baps were boobies. And i didn't know scottish ones were floury :rofl:

Good to see we all think debating proper names for bread is just as important as body parts ;)

Trying to cover both of the topics this thread has now stretched to cover - I would also say that was a barmcake. And when I was little my Mum told me it was a vagina but I ended up calling it a china - she gave up when my brother arrived & ended up calling his a winky!

When we were small it was your 'wee man' and your 'wee lady'! Lol.

a barmcake? wtf?! :rofl:

it's a roll! 'can i have a roll and cheese please?' not 'a barmcake and cheese' :rofl:

Its a bap! 'Can I have a cheese bap please?' :rofl:

thankyou liz!!! it IS a bap!!!

No it's "Can I have a cheese barmcake please?"

You lot are clearly a bunch of loonies.

:lol:

No sure if this will work, on iPhone, but this is what I'd call a bap:
https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:QYtTSJC4r-QsnM::www.cherrapeno.com/2007_11_01_archive.html&t=1&usg=AFrqEzcb4yr8Rg8XmAjMumcQnw3KU8zc0Q

we'll be using willy for Ollie, use it now tbh! and if we have a girl, it'll be foofoo to start with, but I did use to say fanakerpan when I was young lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->