Provera and Clomid buddies?

I get really painful nipples just after o but it goes away when Af starts.

yeah the couple of times I've ovulated, I have had sore boobs and nipples afterwards too

The opk tell me I havnt ov yet so maby its just my body starting to work properly fingers x its a good sign x x

Ladies, I'm back and I have some news...... I got my BFP this morning!!!!! I'm in shock right now and so pleased and also so scared because it's so early on.

after 2 years, 7 rounds of clomid, ovarian drilling op it's finally happened! Xx

Omg Kat that is brilliant news, very happy for you, congratulations x

Oh kat your news has brought years to my eyes!!! Soooo happy for you!! :hugs: Try to relax and enjoy it, but I know it's very hard to do!!

Girls I am so f**ked off!! I just don't know what else I can do! I am doing everything possible to help my self and my stupid body is still not working properly!!! I dont even ovulate or have periods on fertility drugs never mind on my own naturally like I am supposed to! I feel like giving up, I honestly do, whats the point in putting myself through this? Our life is planned round a baby that isnt even here and we keep saying things like, oh maybe next Christmas, mothers day etc but these holidays come and go year after year and still nothing! What are the chances, they are a big fat zero, if they cant force my body to work using drugs then there is absolutely no chance its ever gona happen :(

Sorry for the downer xx

Hello Ladies.
I will be starting my 1st round of clomid tomorrow!! I am very excited. Any suggestions or advice?

Thank you!!!

Ladies, I'm back and I have some news...... I got my BFP this morning!!!!! I'm in shock right now and so pleased and also so scared because it's so early on.

after 2 years, 7 rounds of clomid, ovarian drilling op it's finally happened! Xx

Yaaaaay im so so happy for u hun u deserve this, happy and healthy nine mths hun x x x no need for me to send I baby dust lol x

Congrats kat! That is awesome!

Lily I feel your pain!! I just got a bfn third round clomid so not looking like it's going to work. This scares me because I am Now ovulating on the clomid and still not happening! So what the f else is now wrong with me now. I am thinking maybe my tubes are blocked or something.
Hang in there lily! I'm right there with you feeling like it's never gonna happen!

Hiya!

I have just started taking clomid CD 2-6 as of today! very nevous !
I also have PCOS so had to take 5 days of provera to get a withdraw bleed.
Just looking for some friends on here :flower:
naomi:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"