Provera and Clomid buddies?

hopefully you dont need to wait too long, I'm sorry the clomid didnt work :(

2nd cycle clomid failed for me. The witch got me yesterday. Also did some blood work last week and came up with hyperthyrodism :(. IVF#2 cycle now cancelled for March till aam cleared by the endo doc. So i guess i"ll just relax and and a break for now. baby dust to all u lovely ladies. I'll show up time to time to cheer everyone up. love you all loads

Doshima- so sorry it wasn't your month, we are definitely due another positive on this thread so let's all stay positive, I know we will all get there!!!!:hugs:

P. s relaxing is always good , thing we need a rest from time to time :sleep:

no layla its my third cycle of clomid after a few months break.its cd16 today n i dunknow wether i hv ovulated or not,can i take progestrone now?i took hcg inj day before yesterday,but not sure about ovulation

no layla its my third cycle of clomid after a few months break.its cd16 today n i dunknow wether i hv ovulated or not,can i take progestrone now?i took hcg inj day before yesterday,but not sure about ovulation

oh gosh i dont no, ur best bet is to google im always at it, maby giv ur doc a quick call, keep me updated x

Lisa- sweetpea how cute! :happydance:

I called for my cd21 blood results today, they are useless!, got passed around 3 departments, the last ones saying the first ones should have told me, when they tried to put me back through they had gone home. :growlmad: .

Anyhow my sis has access to the system and will find out for me tomorrow. X

i started progestrone on cd16,god knows wether i hv ovulated or not

i mean to say duphaston that contains dydrogestrone which is a kind of progestrone

So I decided to have a break from all things TTC (apart from having as much sex as possible:haha:) , got a bit too obsessive/stressed about it all following my surgery as feel very pressured to catch the eggy as the benefits of the surgery may wear off in 6 months.

Taking temp every morning makes it the first thing I think about each day and if your not seeing what you want too it's not a great start, negative OPKs day after day, rushing to toilet to see what consistency that cm is and the list goes on!:dohh:

So from today I am just going to relax and have sexy time whenever the mood takes me and hope for the best.

Also, no more baby and bump for now, will miss you ladies but plan to come on in a few months time and see how everyone is and congratulate all of your bfps! Will miss you all. :hugs:

So I decided to have a break from all things TTC (apart from having as much sex as possible:haha:) , got a bit too obsessive/stressed about it all following my surgery as feel very pressured to catch the eggy as the benefits of the surgery may wear off in 6 months.

Taking temp every morning makes it the first thing I think about each day and if your not seeing what you want too it's not a great start, negative OPKs day after day, rushing to toilet to see what consistency that cm is and the list goes on!:dohh:

So from today I am just going to relax and have sexy time whenever the mood takes me and hope for the best.

Also, no more baby and bump for now, will miss you ladies but plan to come on in a few months time and see how everyone is and congratulate all of your bfps! Will miss you all. :hugs:
ul be missed aswell hun and ur right itstough alot of the time and almost becomes a job, be sure to pop back and hopefully ul have a bfp when u do

Oh kat you just made me cry! (I'm super emotional yesterday and today! :dohh:) I don't blame you, TTC is so mentally and emotionally exhausting sometimes you really do need to take a step back and remember all the other things in your life you have to be thankful for, and focus your energy elsewhere. I'll miss you lots. I know you'll get your BFP soon, make sure you come back and tell us when you do. :hugs:

Kat I am really really going to miss u!! I do know how you feel though, I somethimes feel the same but just can't tear myself away, I wish I could sometimes because I feel my own sanity is at stake sometimes! Please make sure you come back!! I will miss you terribly, you are an original on this thread, good luck with getting your bfp x

Afm I finished my course of provera yesterday, just waiting for af now, should be about Wed / Thurs judging by previous rounds of provera

Good luck lily hope AF comes soon for you and you're able to start a fresh new cycle!! :hugs:

Hi girls sorry I have been mia. Doshima and kat you will be missed!

I am not feeling very optimistic this month. It's my third round clomid and I have ovulated the first and second month so now I am starting to worry there is something else the matter. We shall see if it's a bfn I am due to see my doc.

What cd are you ladies? Cd 19 for me

Lily- I hope af gets you soon!

Im on cd20 and I still ovulated yet, I dont hav a 28 day cycle its alot more so is it possible that I mite ov soon or has the time passed now?

Thanks lucy, don't panic yet, I've seen people get it on 3rd 4th 5th rounds etc good luck! Is doshima leaving too? I must of missed that post....damn phone! I will miss u too doshima

Layla, I think there is still time to ov, the 1st time I ov it was late in my cycle, good luck

I am still waiting for af, I know its only Tuesday but I am so impatient sitting around waiting is soul destroying :(

After I took provera I waited a week for af but it felt like a lifetime because I was starting clomid, il keep doing opk another few days, im in pain with my nipples there very tender tmi have any of u ladys had this problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->