Provera?

So I got AF pretty much 48 hours after last pill. Slightly quicker than BCP.

I hope mine comes that quick. This is day 2 off of Provera and no cramps or anything today so far.

Day 1 for me, nothing so far

Well good luck, I hope it comes quickly for you!

Day 3 for me. I woke up with cramps and I hardly ever have cramps! Not going to get too excited but hoping today is the day for AF.

I know exactly what you mean! I'm SO hoping Clomid is my miracle drug!

I'm on day 8, had cramping last night but nothing today. Just the faintest tint when I wiped, so I think after I take the last pill AF will be right around the corner. *fingers crossed*

Me too! Im so hoping Clomid is my miracle. I am praying to start AF, then call Doctor and then hoping they will say to start clomid next. :thumbup:

I am STILL taking provera, my last pill is Thursday so I have 3 more nights to take it. Im praying my AF comes quickly after Im done. Its nice to know Im not alone and we are all kind of doing this together. So are you guys DEFINITLY starting clomid after? My doctor said "for me to call when AF comes" and then she will decide what to do next so im "hoping" she will say clomid next but im not 100% certain she will ??

I'm on day 8, had cramping last night but nothing today. Just the faintest tint when I wiped, so I think after I take the last pill AF will be right around the corner. *fingers crossed*

Me too! Im so hoping Clomid is my miracle. I am praying to start AF, then call Doctor and then hoping they will say to start clomid next. :thumbup:

I am STILL taking provera, my last pill is Thursday so I have 3 more nights to take it. Im praying my AF comes quickly after Im done. Its nice to know Im not alone and we are all kind of doing this together. So are you guys DEFINITLY starting clomid after? My doctor said "for me to call when AF comes" and then she will decide what to do next so im "hoping" she will say clomid next but im not 100% certain she will ??

My doctor told me to start taking the Clomid after AF arrives on CD3-7! Im only supposed to call her if :af: after 2 weeks. Then she said we will start a round of Provera again. This is day 3 off of Provera for me and Im cramping, but have yet to actually start. Different ladies on the site have given me a window, some have said 3 days after provera and some it took a little longer, like 7 days. So Im just waiting- and Im really impatient! Really hoping that we get to start the Clomid this time around. And hopefully this month we get our BFP!

I hope your doctor lets you too!

I hope u get AF soon, love! AF came for me today; cramps were so bad (i always had very painful cramping until i started taking BC pills). I was hoping u would start today too so we can b cycle buddies since we r already Provera/clomid buds!!

Keep me posted!

Grace, it sounds like your dr will give u Clomid. I was supposed to call my dr when af showed this past cycle and she was goin to call in clomid for me. But AF pulled a no-show so then i had to wait 2 weeks and start the provera. I told them to call in the clomid at the same time! Dont be afraid to ask! :hugs:

I hope u get AF soon, love! AF came for me today; cramps were so bad (i always had very painful cramping until i started taking BC pills). I was hoping u would start today too so we can b cycle buddies since we r already Provera/clomid buds!!

Keep me posted!

Omgosh! Thats so exciting that AF came for you so quickly! :happydance: Congrats! Ill let you know whats going on, but so far, just cramps over here :?

OK, now I am freaking out because AF is already tapering off. One day?!?

I had two cycles back to back with 2-day AFs, and I know I wasn't OV. And since I had to take Provera to jump start AF, I can assume I also didn't OV.

But a 1-day AF, so light it barely constitutes more than spotting?!

I'm freaking out.

I read that some women it took a couple days, so maybe thats some sort of break through bleeding and it will get heavier? I honestly dont know! Call your doctor in the morning! Lots of luck that it gets heavier so you can start your Clomid!

Thanks!

I asked the nurse earlier, and she said even 1 day of flow counts. But I'm still worried!

Well atleast you can count today as CD1 and start your Clomid in a couple days! Did the nurse say it was normal or anything to worry about? If she didnt think it was something to worry over then that should take some stress off.

She didn't really say if it was normal, but not to worry as long as it is 'flow' and not spotting.

I'm definately starting that Clomid as soon as I can! Hopefully I'll start OVing and getting normal AF, if not my BFP. :happydance:

I hope you get to start yours soon, too! If you are starting on CD3, if you get AF on Thursday, we will be starting Clomid at the same time! (I'm starting on CD5). :flower:

She didn't really say if it was normal, but not to worry as long as it is 'flow' and not spotting.

I'm definately starting that Clomid as soon as I can! Hopefully I'll start OVing and getting normal AF, if not my BFP. :happydance:

I hope you get to start yours soon, too! If you are starting on CD3, if you get AF on Thursday, we will be starting Clomid at the same time! (I'm starting on CD5). :flower:

Hey wanted to see what was happening with the AF situation? Did she stay or what? Still nothing for me, and the cramps have gone away... Im thinking this wont be my cycle.... Its only day 4 though so there is still some time, Im just impatient!

Angel, yay so excited you got AF!!!!!!!!' did it stay more then that day? i think its ok as long as you get to start that clomid!!!! let us know!

love, i hope you start AF soon. Not to worry i have read so many stories from women on provera and they are all different, some didn't start AF til 10 days after provera.

tomorrow i take my last provera pill - im praying i get AF. i did have some spotting on my own on July 4th & 5th so im hopefull that provera will work for me. I just want AF and I REALLY REALLY want to take clomid and O and get my bfp!! I want to be a mother so badly.

baby dust to all of you!!!!!!! is it just 3 of us here?

Thanks, Grace! :happydance:

AF decided to stick around, Love. I'm glad, because I thought it was way too quick to be over in only 1 day! Still lighter than I used to have way back before I took BC pills, but at least it's heavier than spotting. Maybe yours will come tomorrow and we can start Clomid on the same day! :hugs:

that would be awesome, i hope i hope. will keep you posted. yay you get to start clomid in just a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i take last provera tonight! wooohooo, what a LONG 10 days this has been LOL

YAY! You are right — it was the ten longest days EVER!

that would be awesome, i hope i hope. will keep you posted. yay you get to start clomid in just a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i take last provera tonight! wooohooo, what a LONG 10 days this has been LOL

I hope AF comes quick for you and you get to start your Clomid !! As long as those 10 days seemed, these 5 days Ive been off Provera waiting for AF has seemed even worse!

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->