Psychic Predictions

Im doing ok thank you. On bed rest right now as I have been bleeding but that has stopped. I just hope this is it for you as I got my first ever BFP with my first iui. Im feeling good vibes for you hun :hugs:

thanks clarkey! I am so happy the bleeding has stopped....did they say why?

yes I really hope this will work....we had good numbers in the IUI.....

I have placenta previa with a hemorrhage under my placenta. Hope the placenta will move as it is still early. How are you feeling?? How many days postIUI are you now? Do you have a scheduled date for pregnancy test blood work? FX :dust:

Oh I do hope the recifies itself.....I am 6dpiui.....still cramping a bit....I can still feel my ovaries. I will take a home test around November 11th and then go on from there. I am on progesterone so I have to do the blood test to confirm pregnancy....or to stop the progesterone.

Can I ask how many follies you got with your iui? Also, what kind of meds did you do?

I was on progesterone supps as well. They had me do blood work 12dpiui and my HCG was only 8 so they werent sure if it was a chemical pregnancy or not, then 14 dpiui HCG level was 42. I had 4 mature follicles and only one iui but babydanced the next 2 nights. I took 50mg of clomid days 3-7.

Oh OK...thanks for the info. It helps me to compare....I will test on Sunday and then blood work on Monday next week.

Are you off of bed rest?

Still on bed rest but doing more then I should probably as can't sit still... I see the dr on wed so hope she will take me off and book an u/s. And don't worry if you don't have many symptoms, I didn't have any maybe boobs little sore. Are u feeling anything now?

Oh I hope they take you off of bedrest soon...but please do take care of yourself right now.....it is of the utmost importance!

Yeah that is the problem I AM having symptoms but I know the progesterone and trigger shot can do that to you!

I am 8 dpo today....so far I had some ovulation cramping ever since the IUI.....around 5-6 dpo I have been having uterine cramping and back aches. If I walk to much I start cramping. I am tired but cant really sleep well....crazy vivid dreams....and my cm is very runny! **TMI** I know i am doing the suppositories but usually I am so dry after I ov they stay up there....but it has been leaking out and the progesterone is mixed with cm. I use the pill from of progesterone which I do vaginally, not the cream or gel. So that is about it....who knows....All I know is that I really want all of this to mean that i pregnant and not something else!!!

Actually I did have more then normal uterine cramping which like you said is probably from the progesterone supps. i know what you mean with the loads of CM. I also used the pill form supps. I always folded a piece of tissue on undies as a pad because that stuff got everywhere lol. I probably started testing at this time 8DPiui..lol. didnt get a positive until 13-14 dpiui. Just so u know! ;) :dust: :dust: praying for your bfp!!!

Thanks so much clarkey! I woke up this morning feeling kinda down but I am sure that is just hormonal stuff.

Have you heard from your dr yet?

Bfn for me today...so no psychics were right.

Oh no sorry to hear that hun:hugs: Did you do the blood work yet to confirm? ARe you going to try an IUI next cycle? Praying that this will happen for you soon:hugs:

Thanks Clarkey....well we wont be able to try IUI again until December because I have to travel to do the IUI and that is the next time I will be able to get away. Thanks for the kind words. I am just feeling so over this right now...All of these hormones just make me an emotional mess as it is but to see the BFN just makes it 10 times worse.

Could bubblez82 please give me a contact number for Madam Lee @ Northern Ireland?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->