Psychic Predictions

Just wanted to pop in for a quick update. My prediction said september for conception find out or give birth and well its september and af is a few days late! We shall see!

Just wanted to pop in for a quick update. My prediction said september for conception find out or give birth and well its september and af is a few days late! We shall see!

When r u going to test!!!???Good luck!!

I was gonna test this morning but last night I had some brown mucus and I've had some cramping ever since a few days before af was due so I'm thinking maybe I'm out

oh I hope it isjust implantation, please let us know when you are going to test.

I have had a 1 psychic say this cycle specifically but the others said October, which I guess today is technically October. Lastly, another say delivery, or find out in July...which means if I get pg next cycle (which is technically still in October), then she will be right also! Regardless, I hope they are right and it will bein the next 2 months.

Geez, I need to stop speaking to psychics....

Lol! Well definately wasn't implantation. maybe the psychic meant to say hey ur period will be a few days late and you'll get the flu and think your pregnant in september....

awww sorry cass! ugh, which psychic did you speak with? Maybe try another one? I know speaking to them right after my period came always helped to uplift me...kinda gave me something to look forward to!

Lol it was cheri22. I think I'm gonna go see the psychic around here and see what she says.

My friend went to her and said it was really creepy cuz she was right on about everything.

Oh then you should go and see her....please let us know what she says.

Well in May I have had reading from Brooke Jaffe-Cohen and she has said timeframe of July/August for conception or when you find out. And she predicted a boy. With that said here is what has happened:

We have been trying for about 24 months and I have gotten my first BFP well actually I have seen a heart beat before coming home and taking a test...this is what happened. I am still little in shock. Prior the appointment on 10-5-2012 I have had an ultra sound when RE said I have had cysts. He also did blood work and it showed up that I have developed hypothyroidism. He has told me that if when I come in a month cysts are not gone he would put me on birth control. So forward to Friday while I was there doc comes in and tells me that we needed to start thinking about IVF or donor eggs or donor embryo because apparently my blood work was so screwed up and I was losing eggs fast. He also said that I probably did not start my period because I am pre-menopausal. Whole time he is talking he is doing vaginal ultrasound and then he said wait a minute you are PREGNANT...WHAT!!! I got to see a heartbeat and he thinks I am about 5 weeks and few days. I got my blood work done and have to go back in two weeks for ultrasound where he will be able to tell me more about time and EDD. Instead of BC I got progesterone pills. I have also taken a pregnancy test when I got home because I have never had BFP and I have bought one that says pregnant. I know it is still early but he said that after he sees a heart beat chances of miscarriage are lower but it can happen. I guess I am not going to worry about that. I am going to enjoy it. I did not take a test because I did not feel any different and since on Clomid my cycles were messed up anyway and honestly did not want to see BFN. I had cramps like AF was coming but she never came. My last AF was on 8-22-2012...So I guess she was right and I will let you know when I find out the gender. Good luck to all and lots of baby dust to all...

Thats amazing sasha! Congrats! And I'll for sure let u know what happens when I go see the lady

sasha I love that story! thank you so much for sharing. It is also so awesome that brooke was right. I will find out this week if my prediction was right, well my prediction said october so it could be this cycle or next cycle.

i had got one from jenny renny

Hi India,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2013 - specific reference to the 29th and 24th.

Jennifer

i hope she is right ive been ttc for 5mnts now .

i had one from jenny renny

Hi India,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2013 - specific reference to the 29th and 24th.

Jennifer

Well many of my readings said October conception. I just did my first iui this cycle so I will know if they are right ina couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->