Psychic Predictions

Well ladies been gone for awhile but Gail and Brenda were right got my BFP last night and a confirmed blood test this morning!! Yahooo :)

Well ladies been gone for awhile but Gail and Brenda were right got my BFP last night and a confirmed blood test this morning!! Yahooo :)

Congrats!! Happy 9 months :hugs:

I hope Suzanne is right about me, I'm suppose to get my bfp this month. Not much time left.

Thanks danielle!! I have FX'd you get your bfp this month too!!!

frogger - I spoke with kate she was very nice. She was very genereal in saying my bfp will come in the fall....so I guess I will wait and see if it is right. She also did say she saw maybe twin boys if I do IUI or a single boy this fall....funny enough while I was waiting for a reading I did set up IUI for my sept - oct cycle....so we will see what happens then!

Where did you find Kate? Hope she is right and you get ur BFP soon!

Someone else recommended her. You can find her on Facebook...I don't remember her name though.....frogger was the person who told me about her. Maybe check back a couple of pages.

Baby teach..congrats..did they have a gender prediction?

ttcbaby: they did gender predict Brenda said boy, and Gail said girl. Suzanne also said July and boy (she was my favorite, she was right on!! :)). Every psychic that I have talked to (and trust me there has been a lot, lol) has said two kids, one boy and one girl, so I have no idea which one will come first and we will not know until he/she shows up :baby:.

Good Luck to all you ladies I and sending :dust: your way. We have been on this journey for a year and a half, miracles really do happen :hugs:!!

thanks babyteach! Was this your first IUI? I am going in for my first one in September...I really do hope it works!

Paula started this thread beginning of year on Paranormal category.

For me: Gail, Brenda, Suzanne, Kerry Mears, Devan and Cheri were WRONG.

Yes it was my first IUI!!! In fact it was the first time an egg grew since we started TTC a year and a half ago!! That was our only problem I could not get my eggs to grow, but low and behold one, maybe two, grew and BFP. I have FX'd it works the first time for you!!

Hi just wanted to come back and let people know, Cheri and Suzanne were both right! They told me June as the month I would conceive or find out and I conceived in June! Actually had decided to take some time off ttc and had not been on b&b for a while as was getting so stressed out about everything and thats when it happened!
good luck and babydust
xx

Gail - Boy conception Aug 2012

Kate - Girl conception Oct 2012 (with prev losses this often marks 12 week mark though).

Suzanne - Girl conception Aug 2012

I test in a weeks time and should it be positive will be 12 weeks mid October!

Cheri22 predicted August for me so will update the end of the month and let u all know lol

Well Suzanne predicted July 2012 to conceive or find out and she was dead wrong!

Both my predictions were wrong :-( x

Cheri22 predicted september conception/find out/or give birth yay only a short month away either that or january. She said girl btw and a boy about two yrs later in november

Just so you know, Jenny Renny predicted an August bfp from a July cycle and she was bang on x

Just wanted to update. Suzy Rayne was right for me, this was her reading

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of September 2012 from a cycle that starts in August. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of June 2013 with attention being paid to the date of the 6th.

Just got my BFP today. My cycle started on 27th Aug, FF put ovulation as 13 Sept, which would make my due date 6th June!!!

Mary Akinson also said September and I would get my BFP on a Monday afternoon! Got a very very faint line this morning but wasnt sure if it had colour. Got a positive digital and FRER this afternoon!!

Suzy said boy and Mary said girl. Maybe I will get one of each :rofl:

That's brill :) big congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"