Psychic reading confusion....

good luck mamadona!
I have everything crossed for you!!

I know I cant believe how fast things have gone ebs, Freddy had his 3rd birthday a few weeks ago! and will be 3 and a half by the time this little one is here.

I missed your comment about work, I am finishing this time on the 23rd feb and having until the following jan off then I will go part time, and baby will go to nursery. Freddy is at half day school now so should work out quite well. Then after a year of part time I am going full time when they both go half a day to school.

I have just been back looking through my journal to compare my weight gain lol last time by 23 weeks I had gained 1 stone and 7 pounds this time I am 21 weeks and 4 days and I have just hit the stone mark so hoping I don't gain as much this time

:blush: I am trying to be healthy

Freddy is 3? :wacko: Where has the time gone?

Sounds like a great plan with work. I asked because I remembered you worked from home and I think at one point you had a nanny come and look after Freddy which seemed a lovely way to do it.

Have you decided on names? Are you as organised as last time buying things or do you still have everything from Freddy. We have moved since having M but I have so much of his stuff we keep moving around and hoarding. I keep wondering what I'll do if we have a girl! :haha: I'd be happy either way but I have so much boy stuff already it would mean I'd have to clear most of it out and get lots of girl stuff. Before having and kids I used to think it would be easier having a girl but now after having a boy I'm like "what would I do with a girl?" :haha: xxx

Freddy is 3? :wacko: Where has the time gone?

Sounds like a great plan with work. I asked because I remembered you worked from home and I think at one point you had a nanny come and look after Freddy which seemed a lovely way to do it.

Have you decided on names? Are you as organised as last time buying things or do you still have everything from Freddy. We have moved since having M but I have so much of his stuff we keep moving around and hoarding. I keep wondering what I'll do if we have a girl! :haha: I'd be happy either way but I have so much boy stuff already it would mean I'd have to clear most of it out and get lots of girl stuff. Before having and kids I used to think it would be easier having a girl but now after having a boy I'm like "what would I do with a girl?" :haha: xxx

i know it has flown by hasn't it! yeah I didn't stick that for long I couldn't switch off and work knowing he was in the house I was constantly checking him so was pointless paying someone. so worked so much better when he went to a private nursery. And now he has started half day at school he loves it!

nope not at all!! I don't know what has happened to me this time! we haven't even started the nursery and it was finished by now last time. I didn't save anything from freddy everything gets on my nerves if I haven't anywhere to put things so I have to get rid of it lol. I have bought a few clothes and have all my nursery stuff but its in boxes and the soft stuff still in bags! but I am only at work today and tomorrow this week so my task is to get the room sorted ready for scott to crack on with at the weekend.

I know I am the same everyone was like bet you want a girl this time don't you, and I was like thing is a boy is what I know and love, and girl is different so one of each so I honestly wasn't that fussed but was so pleased when they said boy cos I feel like I am prepared and know what to expect already.

how are you feeling? I honestly think my pregnancy is dragging this time, but I don't know if its cos we lost the baby in april, cos I feel like I have been pregnant since then really. I would have been due in 2 and half weeks! xx
xx

Britt, I was thinking that is how I would have been working in the same house, plus M would know I was there and want to get to me too. :wacko:

You haven't saved much. I am in awe. I am a terrible border and have every item M has ever owned. :blush: In fact we moved this year and just put all his things in the loft. There was so much stuff but I just told myself & DH that it was the last time because once it comes down for baby #2 it will be given away next time. Well except for a few things. ;-) It will be nice to buy everything new again though. Will baby #2 be your last or would you like more?

It's hard after a loss especially knowing your due dates. :nope: Time will speed up when you get busy with Xmas etc. How do you feel this time? Did you show alot earlier?

I'm not sure if it's going slower or faster. First tri always drags and after losses you're always apprehensive about getting your hopes up etc. Some days it feels like it's going fast and then others it's going deathly slow. I keep waiting for my scan date to count down to but no luck yet. I'll chase my midwife if it hasn't come by next week.

Mama, how is the 2ww going? Xxx

It's been lovely!!and my god you're 17 weeks!!how did that happen lol, hope you had a lovely Christmas too xx

I know! I keep willing it to slow down but it's flying by. :haha: I'm just trying to savour my last pregnancy.

Glad you had a lovely Christmas. It was great here too. Lots of family around and our house was full. :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->