Psychic reading confusion....

ebony2010

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Ok so I saw people had readings on here and thought I'd dabble for fun.
This is what I have so far and in the order I recieved them:

Aimee: BFP Nov/Dec 2010 :pink:
Jenny: BFP Dec 2010 :pink:
Anne-Marie: conception or BFP Jan 2011 :pink:
Gail: BFP Feb/March 2011 :pink:

At first I was excited that it could happen so soon and have been thinking that I'll have a :bfp: by xmas but then I got the Anne-Marie one that said January. So I thought that I'd read they could be a month out so I could still get a :bfp: by xmas. Then, I ordered my Gail one which just came and now I'm just more confused. She has said Feb/March 2011 and that I'll probably take something to aid it??????????? Take what??????????

Every prediction I get is a month further away, I'm waiting for 2 more but no doubt they'll say April then May. lol If I don't laugh I think I'll :cry:

I know its just a bit of fun but now I want to believe the Dec 2010 ones and not the others. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

I knew I shouldn't dabble and now I'm a full scale nutter :wacko:

Oh and to top it off I'm predicted to only have this one baby (the one thats creaping further away month my month) and I've always wanted 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaggghhhhh!!!!!

Don't read too much into them!

But if it helps - Jenny Renny predicted:
BFP in Oct, from my Sept cycle - tick!
22 and 29 June of importance - original edd was 22nd, but at scan they put me back to 29th - tick!
It'll be a girl - won't be able to tick that one until June! But I have a feeling...

So, I'd go with her reading!

Don't read too much into them!

But if it helps - Jenny Renny predicted:
BFP in Oct, from my Sept cycle - tick!
22 and 29 June of importance - original edd was 22nd, but at scan they put me back to 29th - tick!
It'll be a girl - won't be able to tick that one until June! But I have a feeling...

So, I'd go with her reading!

Thats fantastic!!! Did it freak you out when it all rang true? Did you believe her before that? I looked on a big thread on here and there was quite a few people saying she got it right so it does make me trust her more. She said I'd concieve Nov 2010 and get my BFP in Dec 2010.

Now I'm all giddy again! :haha:

Glad to have helped!

I took them all with a pinch of salt, but they do give you something to look forward to, eh?!

It might freak me out a little if LO is born on 22 or 29th and is a little girl!

I have had a bit of a scare with these cysts, so am hoping that Gail was right in her 'healthy happy baby' prediction... I think it probably does Jenny a favour not to go into much detail, but it would be nice to know if the pregnancy will be healthy (or get better than it currently is).

Good luck - get busy girl!

i gave up with my readings..

gain got alot of other things right so was going to go with her but loads people she hasnt been right with so who know :(

I got 4 readings in total and loved getting them, but you do have to bear in mind that it's really just a bit of fun. Think about it - if they were right every time wouldn't they be famous and not doing online readings etc?!

For me ...

Gail was well and truly wrong and said a whole load of things that did not relate to me or circumstances in any way at all.

Jenny predicted February.

Cheri predicted August for BFP or EDD, so may still be right if I get a December BFP)

Sandra predicted December.

Sandra was the lady who said other things in the reading that related to me and even picked up on the family history of twins. I have faith in her reading the most.

But, despite all this, I still urge you to try not to get too carried away. It's just a bit of fun.

I did them because it gave me a bit of hope and that's something I really want and need at the moment. Just that bit of hope helps. It doesn't mean I'm going to cry and scream if they're wrong, of course, but just knowing they might be right calms me down a bit and I think anything that calms you down whilst TTC has got to be good.

:hugs:

Glad to have helped!

I took them all with a pinch of salt, but they do give you something to look forward to, eh?!

It might freak me out a little if LO is born on 22 or 29th and is a little girl!

I have had a bit of a scare with these cysts, so am hoping that Gail was right in her 'healthy happy baby' prediction... I think it probably does Jenny a favour not to go into much detail, but it would be nice to know if the pregnancy will be healthy (or get better than it currently is).

Good luck - get busy girl!

Well good luck in your pregnancy and congratulations! I'll be thinking of you if I get my BFP in December like Jenny said!!!

and yess.... I better get busy :winkwink:

gain got alot of other things right so was going to go with her but loads people she hasnt been right with so who know :(

Its confusing isn't it? I just wanted to have that little bit of hope and if they all said the same I could relax a bit and think... well thats when its going to happen so I don't have to panic every month.

***sigh***

just looking at your siggie and only 1 is out??....
anne marie might been confused with dec x

Its confusing isn't it? I just wanted to have that little bit of hope and if they all said the same I could relax a bit and think... well thats when its going to happen so I don't have to panic every month.

***sigh***

its how i ended up with so many..
i had one, then had another to confirm that one then that was different then i had another to see if any matched....

i think i be deffo having a boy though hahaha..

I got 4 readings in total and loved getting them, but you do have to bear in mind that it's really just a bit of fun. Think about it - if they were right every time wouldn't they be famous and not doing online readings etc?!

For me ...

Gail was well and truly wrong and said a whole load of things that did not relate to me or circumstances in any way at all.

Jenny predicted February.

Cheri predicted August for BFP or EDD, so may still be right if I get a December BFP)

Sandra predicted December.

Sandra was the lady who said other things in the reading that related to me and even picked up on the family history of twins. I have faith in her reading the most.

But, despite all this, I still urge you to try not to get too carried away. It's just a bit of fun.

I did them because it gave me a bit of hope and that's something I really want and need at the moment. Just that bit of hope helps. It doesn't mean I'm going to cry and scream if they're wrong, of course, but just knowing they might be right calms me down a bit and I think anything that calms you down whilst TTC has got to be good.

:hugs:

I agree with the bit of hope and calm when ttc. Thats what I was looking for really.

I'm still waiting for my Sandra reading but I'll update you when I get it. fingers crossed it does relate well to me. I'd really hoped Gails would be the one and now I hope it isn't! :dohh:

***sigh***

its how i ended up with so many..
i had one, then had another to confirm that one then that was different then i had another to see if any matched....

i think i be deffo having a boy though hahaha..

That is exactly what I did! :haha:

Yep I'll be defo having a girl by the looks of it. That is one thing they can agree on!!! x

same here with boy... 3 agreed on december conception though! but jan bfp ... but how my cycles its impossible!

Hi
How do you get one of these readings?? i wouldnt mind having one myself x

Hi Britt24. Most of them are easy to google and some are on ebay. Who's do you want? x

a couple of people have said Jenny's has been accurate so i wouldnt mind that one, i know they are only a bit of fun but things like that encourage me x

Well Jenny can be found at https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/
Good luck! Will you let us know what she predicts? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back