Psychic reading confusion....

Well done Mama! At last you are getting somewhere. :happydance: I hope this lovely lady sorts you out quickly so you can move things along. :thumbup:

Britt! OMG!!! That was quick!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: Were you trying straight away then? xxx

Well done Mama! At last you are getting somewhere. :happydance: I hope this lovely lady sorts you out quickly so you can move things along. :thumbup:

Britt! OMG!!! That was quick!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: Were you trying straight away then? xxx

yes well I was going to wait cos the hospital said wait until at least your next period, but then the doc I seen said there is no evidence that you need to wait they only say that to make it easier to date, so we started trying after the 2 week clear period. But I did get a period so we decided to try again when I came off my period and it obviously worked. ahh its so nice to be back on here with you all, ebs when do you think you will start trying again?

have you been to the glen on the a38 lately xx

Wow! That was super quick. So glad you didn't have to ttc long. :thumbup:

Well at the moment I am ntnp but we'd be really happy to get a bfp. We're just trying to keep it relaxed after last time. It's hard though to not get swept back into it all though. I just want to ttc like mad. :haha: We've both lost a lot of weight so we're both healthier this time which should help a little hopefully. I'm just seeing what my cycles are like at the moment. M feeds at least once a day so I'm half expecting a short lp but we'll have to wait and see. So jealous!!! :blush: :haha:

I went to the glen 2-3 months ago for the first time in sooo long to get M his first pair of shoes from Clarks. To be honest after the faff and driving there we didn't save that much but our clarks is now only downstairs for kids with no lift so you have to leave your pushchair and stuff upstairs which is not great so I refuse to go. :haha: Just bought a foot measurer from them online though so I might just scrap that all and order online. :dohh: Have you been there recently?

How's your little man? xxx

Wow! That was super quick. So glad you didn't have to ttc long. :thumbup:

Well at the moment I am ntnp but we'd be really happy to get a bfp. We're just trying to keep it relaxed after last time. It's hard though to not get swept back into it all though. I just want to ttc like mad. :haha: We've both lost a lot of weight so we're both healthier this time which should help a little hopefully. I'm just seeing what my cycles are like at the moment. M feeds at least once a day so I'm half expecting a short lp but we'll have to wait and see. So jealous!!! :blush: :haha:

I went to the glen 2-3 months ago for the first time in sooo long to get M his first pair of shoes from Clarks. To be honest after the faff and driving there we didn't save that much but our clarks is now only downstairs for kids with no lift so you have to leave your pushchair and stuff upstairs which is not great so I refuse to go. :haha: Just bought a foot measurer from them online though so I might just scrap that all and order online. :dohh: Have you been there recently?

How's your little man? xxx

well I have everything crossed that you get you ntnp surprise bfp!! yes I thought that was bizarre last time we went into town and we had to leave our pushchairs upstairs, my friend had to take her new born baby out of the pram to come downstairs!

lol I ordered one of them as well cos I always worry that freddys feet might have grown and I haven't noticed, they are pretty good.

yes we go a lot my mum lives in the village just down from mcdonalds so its a 10 min walk for us or a 2min drive when we are there. We have just moved to pilsley well last September, I wanted to get freddy into a village school

hes doing well, I got his date to start his half day nursery at school its 9th October I cant believe were time as gone!!

how are all you? x

Sorry Britt, I thought I had replied! lol

Yeah Clarks is a nightmare in town. I just don't want the hassle of worrying about my stuff upstairs and messing M about. I thought the same about the foot measurer too. Now I can keep an eye on his feet and only go when he actually needs new shoes. My friend used to be buying them all the time in the same sizes but different widths etc. It just seems like a con half the time and so expensive.

We mover for schools too. Well we wanted to buy our own place so we moved to get in the right catchments. Are you or your DH from round there?

Wow half day nursery! Time really has flown. Are you still working at home with him?

Well a ntnp surprise bfp would be amazing. Half of me is too afraid after my traumatic labour but the other half of me wants a sibling for M. I currently have an lp of about 7 days but I've took clomid that I still had from before this cycle to see what happens. Hopefully it will help lengthen it.

Spoke to Jeffsar in Facebook yesterday. I think I sent her a message about a year ago and she just found it. lol xxx

Yeah she mentioned you were friends with her on there. She's friends with Erin too, are you? Apparently she's about to have baby #3 and this time it's a boy. :cloud9: xxx

She had him yesterday,beautiful baby boy called luke!!he's gorgeous!!

The hot weather's got me exhausted!!shouldn't complain tho,would be better if I didn't have to work in it,how's you,have you got your tests back yet?

It's lovely but where is the breeze? Not great to work in either. :nope:

I need to ring up about my tests and book an appointment. We've gad family here this week so I haven't got round to it. I'm assuming that all tests were fine though or they would have rung me. Xxx

Tests back and all ok. :thumbup: Just having hormone ones done now then being referred to the gynae at the hospital to see if they will look at endo again.

Any news on your appointment Mama? I know you said you spoke to a lovely lady who was chasing it up.

Britt... hope you are doing ok. xxx

Well that lovely lady didn't chase it up lol!!I phone again and spoke to her and she's made me an appointment for the 2nd of Sept,let's hope something gets started

Ugh how frustrating. At least you have an appointment now I suppose. Hopefully you get a nice consultant who can help you. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->