Psychic....,

browneyedshorty81

mom of 1 ♥ TTC
Reaction score
Okay, so i was on ebay, and i was like i just want to know if i am pregnant, and if i am not, when will i be, so i email this lady and I am not kidding i didn't tell her my name or anything, and this is what she wrote.. she charges 45 for a reading, but to me that's nothing if she is the real deal..

You are not pregnant yet, but you WILL be soon. It will be a girl, handed down to you from a great-grandmother who bears a familiar name. I also see roses and smell "clean", like soap.

Make It A Great Day!

Love & Light,

Just so you know.. I am named after my great grandmother, my name is middle name is rose.. And my great grandmoms name was Rose.. Also when my mom was upset a long time ago she was in my great grand moms doing something, and she smelled roses, and said she could smell roses whenever she was at her house, after she died..

Okay tell me that is not crazy??? SO i asked her when ( soon ) was, because next month will be 4th month TTC, waiting to hear from her, but i actually think that you should check her out... I am not going to put her link up because i am not sure i can do that, but i will PM it to u if u want it..

I'm a little sad that i'm not pregnant, but i want a girl, and it just matched, but i guess we will see in a week if i am pregnant.. but after her reading i believe in her..

what do u girls think... i am going to be 5PO tomorrow and we'll kind of bummed about not being pregnant, even tho i guess i'm not until i implant right?? Hehehe that's soon? i dont know, i will have to wait on her to find out, and my test date

i really beive in Psychic readings it is a way on the people that passed over to give you a word of woring or advice good luck hope she is right for you

Good luck - I hope she's right for you!! :)

I would try anything for some hope right now. :lol:

hope she's right hun keepin everything crossed for ya

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

hmm well she wrote me back, i just have to figure out what she is talking about...

her new message

It seems in August you had a though emotional time. You have an issue that needs to heal from the past and it may be compounding right now with Mercury going retrograde. You need to calmly look within yourself and find where you hold your stress, hurt, pain, anger and look around. Think of thing that have brought you emotion, things you still hang onto unconsciously. See them as black clouds.
If you are holding onto anger, let it go and forgive that person.

Reach down within your head, grab them and pull them out one by one, acknowledging what they are, then set them on fire and blow the ashes away. THEN, I want you to see a white, thick milk being poured into the top of your head and filling you with love, forgiveness, compassion, etc. Feel these feelings.
Then I want you to place your hands on your belly and visually welcome this little girl to you. She is very shy. Any discord or upset in your life is going to deter her from coming down. Obviously she is here to teach you a lesson of patience, kindness and love. Not that you don't do these things, but your energy seems young, impatient and "wants it now!" No offense. That is just your spirit. You must exhibit patience when dealing with her too. She is a very kind, loving spirit and will require this of you. She will even say in your hour of upset, and anger, "Mommy. You need to relax. You are yelling again." It will all come in time. She is choosing you for a reason. Maybe to learn something and maybe to teach you something.
Many blessings and watch for her around Christmas bells.
Make It A Great Day!

Love & Light,

Well, Christmas is only round the corner darling :happydance:

Oooooooh I totally believe in psychics! However, having said that I do believe there are alot of 'quacks' out there. I went to a psychic once and she told me I would have 3 kids - 2 boys and a girl. She knew what I was thinking because her son came down the stairs and I said to myself, "Oh what a cute little girl." And she then said to her son, "Go back upstairs she thinks you're a girl." and looked straight at me!!! :shock:

Good luck hun!!

i know :) I just dont know what anger i am holding on too, in auguest she was right, that was first month ttc, and first month i got a BFN, and its also the month my dad died years and years ago, its hurt, but i did let the pain go, well best i can.. I think she is amazing honestly..

I know christmas is around the corner, i hope shes right!

OMG wow that is so good, I want one but can not pay $45 right now for it. What do you think? Are you going to try and do what she told you to? Isn't it nice to think about our babies choosing us and just waiting for the right time for some reason. It makes me feel better to think that way. Good luck.

That's awesome! I'd love to talk to her but DH would KILL me if I spent $45 on a psychic!! :rofl:

thats soo exciting for you! she sounds very truthful!!!! aww i want to try....but im already in deep trouble for using the tools to get preggo.....so if he found out i used a psychic he would kill me!!!!!!!

Oooooooh I totally believe in psychics! However, having said that I do believe there are alot of 'quacks' out there. I went to a psychic once and she told me I would have 3 kids - 2 boys and a girl. She knew what I was thinking because her son came down the stairs and I said to myself, "Oh what a cute little girl." And she then said to her son, "Go back upstairs she thinks you're a girl." and looked straight at me!!! :shock:

Good luck hun!!

wow she knew what u were thinking.? I dont know if she met i get pregnant around christmas or i give birth around christmas

I had just asked her one question and she told me that, and i told her after that she didn't have to do that I wrote her back, but not sure if she will right back a 3rd time..

oo so could i email her and see what she says?? without paying her..?

LOL I am not sure she would do that.. I can't believe she told me that... I was a little surprised, And she knew things i just dont talk about, like my great grandmothers name, i never met her before, i have heard about her though.. And the rose thing.. crazy.. i have to go to work in a hour, so won't be on til 6:30ish ... i want to see what she says...

i dont know if she meant i will conceive near Christmas, or i will give birth in Dec, my son was born in Dec, i am hoping that she meant conceive ..

whats her email!!!!! i want to try......what do i say! it cant hurt to try right?

wow she sounds good
what was the first question you asked her?
I'm a bit sceptical when they start asking for money x I think its wrong to make a living out of it, if you have got something to tell someone why charge for it x but thats just my opinion x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->