Pulling up to stand, cruising and walking?

Megan started army crawling, pulling herself up to stand (occasionally), and going from laying down to sitting all in a 2 week period - that was at 9months

She just started cruising just the couch at 10months - and only a few steps. Hands & knees crawling at 10 1/2 months. She cruised a lot at 11 months - going between furniture. She is now 13 1/2 months and still not walking. She doesnt stand up unless pulling herself up (wont just stand up from sitting in the middle of the room). She is letting go more now though after pulling herself up. I see progress every week.

I dont think she is even close to starting to walk though.

Emilie started pulling herself up to standing at about 8 months started cruising not long after & started walking at 12 months :flower:

Pulling to stand by 8 mos...crusing before 9 mos...walking at 10 mos and 3 days! (I wish he'd slow down!!)

Well my lil man started pulling himself up at about 6 and a half months now he walks really well if i hold his hands and has just started to hold one finger and attempt to take steps but they are very short and unsteady (hes just turned 8months) he will stand against the funiture for a while and hates being sat down he would rather be stood up. He hasnt crawled if i put him on his belly he will oll straight over onto his back and he hardly ever rolls onto his belly. He has stood byhimself for only a few seconds.... i wonder when he will start walking unaided? or if he will crawl? x

My baby still doesnt crawl properly (she half drags and shuffles herself around the room) but has been pulling up since 8 months, she has cruised along furniture a few times in the last few weeks walks really well holding my hands and so fast that i cant walk backwards fast enough, and with her push along waler. Im starting to doubt she will ever crawl on hands and knees! xxx

Pulling up to stand at 8 months, cruising at 9 months, crawled at 10 months, standing unaided 13 months and is just today starting to take steps on his own at 13 months and 3 weeks.

I was beginning to think he'd never move past cruising and holding hands!

Aiden can sort of crawl he can do around 4/5 and then prefers comando!! started pulling up at 8.5 months and is started to cruise slightly now, he pref being on his feet to anything at the mo :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->