Pulse like feeling...

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how to explain this... but for the past couple of days when I have been lying down I've had what I can only describe as a pulse feeling really low down. Right by my pelvic bone.

No idea what it is.... thought maybe hiccups but it's too often, no one can hic cup that fast :S anyone else had this, or know what it is?

I get this a lot, i like you thought it was way to fast for hiccups but it seems that thats what it is, I get it as quick as say a heartbeat, lots of us get it hun so even if it isnt it must be normal! xxx

I've felt this before, i guessed it would be the blood pumping to my placenta cos its on the front?

Sorry, I haven't had this but by the sounds of it its normal so try not to worry hun, take care :hugs: XX

I've felt this before, i guessed it would be the blood pumping to my placenta cos its on the front?

Me too. Hadn't really thought about blood and the placenta, but that sounds about right as mine's at the front too x x x

Me too. Hadn't really thought about blood and the placenta, but that sounds about right as mine's at the front too x x x

hadn't thought of that either....could be. Mines at the front to.

glad to know im not alone

well my placenta is at the top so that cant be what mine is?

mmmmm think iv'e had this as well....its really low down and quite like hiccups but a bit faster.

I get it alot, I too thought hiccups xox

I get that too. I feel my regular pulse, but the feeling I'm getting is slower than that..... I've just been assuming that it's the hiccups.... Maybe i'm wrong!

Def hiccups I'd say, too slow to be her pulse, and it ain't mine. Had them for weeks and weeks now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->