Pumpkin Patch

Bexx...How you doing hun?

I'm feeling pretty good today, day 4 of AF already and it seems to be going quite quickly. Not long before we can start BDing again! :D Last month we weren't actually intending to start trying, except I got a bit excited around ovulation and we did it anyway. This month we'll be trying right from the start.

I decided to start logging temps a couple of days ago. Is it normal to have some fluctuation even during AF?

Yeah completely normal hun:hugs:
I don't usually start taking my temp until cd8-10.....it plays havoc with my sleep....usually end up waking up at 1 in the morning and doing it and then have to quickly rush back to sleep for my usual time of 6!:dohh: FF is pretty good thou.

I know what you mean about AF flying by:yipee:....Not quite sure what is happening to mine lately....They seem to be getting a lot lighter than they once were (from the age of 12 to last Oct they have always been really heavy) now I'm lucky and get about 12-18hrs of heavy flow with fairly large clots and the rest of the time its been pretty light:shrug:....I'm not complaining thou!

:hugs:

Hey guys,
I'm just reserving my spot in case AF shows in a week. I was sick during my usual O time, but BD'd cd8 and 10, and I'm hoping O decided to make an early appearance this cycle. I'm going to refrain from putting the Pumpkin Patch siggy in **just in case** but I have a feeling I'll be spending the next cycle here. Let ya know soon!:juggle: It's a toss up as of right now.

Hi Ladies! :hi:

The football party went well yesterday. It was fun to have everyone over and the kiddos had fun playing together.

I get what you mean, Bexx. I think af is going by rather quickly this cycle. I'm also loving my Diva Cup! Now that I've figured out the best way to get it in it seems to work really well. I think the bigger one would work better though, so I may have to invest in another one. Either way, buh-bye tampons!! :happydance:

Lucky you, Lisa! Lighter is definitely better, esp. when it comes to af! In fact, I never realized just how heavy my flow was until using the Diva Cup this cycle. I've read that the average woman only loses about 1-2 tablespoons per period...well I think I've far exceeded that! My cramps are gone though so now it's not so bad.

Welcome to all the new additions to our little team! October is going to be OUR MONTH!!!

Oh, and CONGRATS!!!!!! TO twinmad!!! :dance:

:hug:

Hey Everyone:wave:

Welcome Bumbleb and Sarah (Africaqueen)....wishing you both lots of :dust: for a halloween :bfp:

Bumbleb...wow house and wedding in the space of 15wks I take my:howdy:to you Lovely. What kind of puppy are you getting? I've got a
17wk old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy....she definately helps take the stress out of ttc.

Jenny....Hope your friends appreciated all your cleaning babe....esp the sink:thumbup::rofl:
I couldn't get on here yesterday and have just been reading the June babies thread....Twinmad has got her :bfp::yipee:....bless her.

Bexx...How you doing hun?

Hope everyone is having a fab day....catch you later hopefully:hugs:

we are getting a springer spaniel, she's so cute but can't decide in a name yet. will post a pic when we get one so you can see her....how sad am i :rofl:

Aww not sad at all babe...I'd love to see her, I'll have to try and upload one of Poppy:awww:
Anyone else have furbaby pics?....or featherbaby pics Bexx :hugs:

our little puppy :happydance:

Attachments

• our puppy.jpg
    our puppy.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
Bumbleb....Aww she's gorgeous, bless her! How old was she in the photo?

Here's our furbaby....
Can't believe how much she's changed and grown:dohh:

Attachments

• Poppy @ 18wks & 1day.jpg
    Poppy @ 18wks & 1day.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Poppy @ 11days old.jpg
    Poppy @ 11days old.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Poppy 4 days old with text.jpg
    Poppy 4 days old with text.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Hey JLove84:hugs:
Sorry with all the puppy talk I completely forgot to say hi:dohh:...Sorry.
Consider a place reserved hun....but I'm really hoping that you'll be floating around on a fluffy :cloud9: way above us....sprinkling any spare :dust::rofl::hugs:

How's the tww treating you? FX'd Hun xx

Hi Ladies! :hi:

The football party went well yesterday. It was fun to have everyone over and the kiddos had fun playing together.

I get what you mean, Bexx. I think af is going by rather quickly this cycle. I'm also loving my Diva Cup! Now that I've figured out the best way to get it in it seems to work really well. I think the bigger one would work better though, so I may have to invest in another one. Either way, buh-bye tampons!! :happydance:

Lucky you, Lisa! Lighter is definitely better, esp. when it comes to af! In fact, I never realized just how heavy my flow was until using the Diva Cup this cycle. I've read that the average woman only loses about 1-2 tablespoons per period...well I think I've far exceeded that! My cramps are gone though so now it's not so bad.

Welcome to all the new additions to our little team! October is going to be OUR MONTH!!!

Oh, and CONGRATS!!!!!! TO twinmad!!! :dance:

:hug:

:hi: Jenny:hugs:
Glad the football date was a success hun:dance:

You've really tempted me with a diva cup hun...may have to look into one of those. 1-2 tablespoons are they having us on?!....I think I still exceed that even in my present lighter versions....Oh well the average woman is obviously very lucky:rofl:

Are you doing much teaching today Hun....what subject do you teach?

Hope you have a good day babe:hugs:

Morning Team, how's the prep to BD going? Heaps of :dust: to all of you... I can't wait to have you ladies over on the Preg threads... I miss you :nope:

Aww the furbabies are gorgeous.... how old were they in those pics?

:dust: to you ALL - HALLOWEEN :bfp:s Whoop! Whoop!!

Hey there Twinmad...our gorgeous Mummy-to-be friend:winkwink:
I'm actually hoping that if you keep popping by 'the patch' you'll end up being our lucky charm:hugs::rofl:

Poppy was 4days, 11days and then today at 18wks & 1day....:awww:...I love her so much:rofl:

As for the countdown to O....not too bad this cycle babe...at the moment anyway...The Ol Hag has almost finished packing her bags:yipee:....I've warned her I'll be burning her broomstick if she ever thinks about descending upon one of The Pumpkin Patch girls!:winkwink::rofl:.....So hopefully we'll be joining you shortly babe.

How are you feeling anyway?....Ventured into 1st tri yet?

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

TWW is actually not as bad this time. I'm actually having a great time lurking around and watching everyone throughout the month, and getting very excited when people I've been following get their BFPs! :happydance:I'm not keeping my hopes up and I'm almost certain AF is coming in about a week. The first time I got these VERY sore BBS, I got excited 'cuz I thought I may be preggers, but I've been getting them about a week before AF is due for about 3 months now...:growlmad:. I'm keeping my FX for everyone this month!

I'm having a low day today. :( I've had a bad reaction to the metronidazole I started two days ago and have had to stop taking them. The doctor has now prescribed me clindamycin pessaries instead, but I can't have sex while using them. The course is for 7 days and this puts me worrying close to ovulation. I'm really upset that I might not have the chance to conceive this month.

Thankfully it looks like AF has decided to finish slightly early this month, so if I can start taking the pessaries tonight then I might still have time.

i have furbabies.... no piccies though.... i have 2 springer spaniels, Becks and Rooney..... they are mad and very hairy and stinky at times, but i love em....

i am glad i came in to say hi..... i miss you guys over in the past thread, so i may stay here a bitmore even though i am not ready to test yet.. is that ok???

i dont have a temp chart or anything, but i think i am 2dpo and i am having some very strange twinges goin on, right down in my bits.... and my cervix feels wierd and in my hips i have a funny sensation..... its so hard when ttc innit?? cos you try to think what evry little twinge could be in the 2ww.......

can i stay here , can i ?/ can i???

Awww Loobi....course you can chick:hugs:
I know exactly what you mean about the tww....I promise myself every cycle that I'm not going to symptom spot...or test early....it's a challenge I've never won thou:dohh:
When are you testing?.....Heaps of luck sweetie:dust::dust::dust:

I'm having a low day today. :( I've had a bad reaction to the metronidazole I started two days ago and have had to stop taking them. The doctor has now prescribed me clindamycin pessaries instead, but I can't have sex while using them. The course is for 7 days and this puts me worrying close to ovulation. I'm really upset that I might not have the chance to conceive this month.

Thankfully it looks like AF has decided to finish slightly early this month, so if I can start taking the pessaries tonight then I might still have time.

Hey Bexx,
So sorry that you're having a low day today babe:hugs:
I've got everything crossed for the :witch: buggering off today and a day or two later Ovulation....chin up sweets...:hugs:

Hi ladies, I'd like to join you too please.

AF hasn't officially come yet but tested today & got a BFN so she imminent!!

Not sure about dates yet but will let ya know when she decides to make an appearance!!

I have a furbaby too, 15 month old lab, she is crazy, full of energy, naughty, beautiful, sooo funny & I love her to death...how easy it is to get attached to them!!

Really hope this is our month...starting to run out of patience!! :hugs:

:hi: Tass
awww reserve a place by all means babe but don't count yourself out til she's here officially....still keeping everything crossed for you:hugs: When are you testing again hun?

Aww a Lab:awww: bless. What colour is she? My Lil Bro is thinking about getting one in a couple of months time...we used to have a black one when we were kids...thumper...he was great:rofl:

If I can wait til Friday I will, thats if she hasn't come by then!! Not feeling too hopeful this month just kinda feel like she's coming soon if you know what I mean, but like you said it's not over til it's over!

She's a yellow lab, your pooch is gorgeous, they're little treasures aren't they! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->