Pumpkin Patch

Fx'd for Friday Hun.....:witch: Stay AWAY from Tass!:rofl::hugs:

These lil furbabies certainly give us something else to think about!:dohh:....like whether DS will ever have a matching pair of socks....she has a fetish for only his socks...bless her:rofl:

Fx'd for Friday Hun.....:witch: Stay AWAY from Tass!:rofl::hugs:

These lil furbabies certainly give us something else to think about!:dohh:....like whether DS will ever have a matching pair of socks....she has a fetish for only his socks...bless her:rofl:

Yeah, I wonder if my husband will ever have a pair of matching socks. His "magically" disappear during laundry time. Not both socks, usually just ONE. So he finds it sufficient to find one that is approximately the same color. I gave up trying to buy him socks because he can't keep track of them. Oh well, I love him just the same! I don't have any fur-babies, as our landlord won't allow it. I think all y'alls are very cute!

I know, we have random socks in the drawers too!! She also loves taking the washing out of the basket as I'm trying to put it on the line & running round the garden with it...I then have to wash it all again, the joys!! xx

Bumbleb....Aww she's gorgeous, bless her! How old was she in the photo?

Here's our furbaby....
Can't believe how much she's changed and grown:dohh:

she was born on sunday, we get to meet her in just over a week then finally go to pick her up when she is 8 weeks old :happydance: we have named her rylee!

anyway... good morning girls, hope you are all feeling ok today. witch is finally starting to bugger off so i'm hoping for a nice 35 day cycle this month!

day off today & the weather isn't looking very nice in essex today :cold:

Aww Morning Hun:wave:
Rylee is such a cute name!....and suits a springer completely.

Yep think I'm going to be witch free today:yipee:.....Let the countdown to O commence!:rofl:
Will start taking my temps tomorrow, but I'm not dong opks this month....just hoping to :sex: every other day from today til the :witch:....:rofl:...FX'd that that will be enough and it works:dohh:
Sorry hun I've forgotten are you doing temps and/or opks or have you remained sensible and not succumbed to the obsessive tendancys...:dohh:

It looks quite fresh out there this morning here to....:cold: definately the right smilie:laugh2:

Hope you have a good day hun:hugs:

i did temps last cycle but i'm thinking of using opk's as they worked a treat for my sister. just really want a normal cycle this time!

how do i get the team pumpkin patch signature thingy??? i'm a bit stuck...& a bit thick :rofl:

morning all.... well, its bright here in ireland, but a bit fresh to say the least, i ust had to take DS to the bus stop for the college bus, and i ust put a jacket over me ps..brrrrrrrr.... the old headlights were on high inthe nipple area hahahahahaha chilly .....

having said that, i am doing the :laundry: and hoping to get it on the line...
theres footy on telly tonight, so i am having a whole eveing of stitching, i am getting on so well with it now, did anyone google it....its lavender & lace In the arms of an angel..
in fact heres a link....https://www.tiag.com/designs/LL-47.html

its the x stitch i am doing in mempory of our beloved Jarrod, who left us for the angels on July 5th this year......... i loved the design as sheis holding a baby boy , and it seemed perfect for what i wanted to do..... my poor little baby..he was wanted so much and will always be loved ....

anyway , on a brighter note....i am due tot est on 10th oct..... but I know i will poas before that date, i have three fr upstairs waiting for me......

right here i go, kiddies to prepare for school....... and floors to wash AGAIN!!!!! oh the joys of these frubabies we talk of

talk to you later
loobi
xxxxxx

Awww Loobi...It's absolutely gorgeous...not to mention perfect:hugs:
Has quite brought a tear to my eye sweets....:hugs:
I love x-stitch as well hun...have a couple of designs on the go:dohh:
It's especially good when as you say there's footie or worse still Rugby on...in Welsh commentary!:dohh::rofl:

Bumbleb:....Sorry Hun...you're not being thick....Bexx can probably tell you how to do it:hugs:

Have a good day girls:hugs:

Morning ladies,

Just stopping by from the June Babies thread to spread some :bfp: :dust: your way.

Please don't forget to instruct the :witch: on her way out that she's been suspended for a period of 9months due to appauling behaviour such as showing up uninvited, etc.... threaten to break her broom if she shows her ugly face again :winkwink:

Took another test this morning cos :af: was due yesterday and it's still a :bfp: so i'm settling into the idea gradually.

:dust: HEAPS OF IT to you all !!!!! GO TEAM PUMPKIN PATCH GO!!!

i did temps last cycle but i'm thinking of using opk's as they worked a treat for my sister. just really want a normal cycle this time!

how do i get the team pumpkin patch signature thingy??? i'm a bit stuck...& a bit thick :rofl:

Aww... you're not thick lol, I'm a forum veteran but I hadn't a clue how to adjust siggys on this one when I joined.

Go to your User CP and click "Edit Signature" on the left-hand menu. Copy the following text in the box where you want it to appear (under your current ticker perhaps?) and save:

PHP:
[IMG]https://img4.imageshack.us/img4/624/354624451ed5c5am3.gif[/IMG]

Just stopping by before I head off to work! I've got 5 days 'til testing, and it's actually not pulling my hair out this time. It looks like a beautiful 70 degree day here in Virginia (I live a block from the ocean so it's always beautiful, rain or shine). I'm getting very excited about testing!!

Thanks Bexx....It's the first ever one that I created...amazed that I managed to get it onto my own...as for being able to get the link right for others....:shrug::dohh::rofl:
How's things Hun? Did you manage to get started with the pesseries yesterday?...Hope so:hugs:

JLove84.....That sounds amazing....being a block from the ocean! We're quite lucky cos we have some really fab beaches nearby as well:yipee:...Love getting down there in the autumn/early spring, with the wellies on and a big coat:hugs:
Oooh not long now til testing hun...PMA and :dust: to you:hugs:

:hi: Jenny...how you doing sweetie?....Hope you're ok! xxxx

Yep, in fact I stopped by the grocery store on the way home and got some more tests..... because you can NEVER ever have too many..... and a "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book to keep my brain occupied for the time being. Atleast if it doesn't work out this time.... I'll be swimming in knowledge for next cycle! I'm also thinking about temping next cycle, just for fun. How is everyone doing this time around?:muaha:

:yipee: to more hpts and as a poas addict I totally agree:rofl:....keep em locked away thou hun....we don't want to see any horrid :bfn: just cos you tested too early:hugs:
Any signs or symptoms you want to excite us with?:winkwink::rofl:

Feeling pretty good today/tonight...The first :witch: free day this cycle so :yipee:...I'm counting down til Miss Eggy is released:winkwink:

good evening, well, i had that stretchy feeling again earlier....
i am trying soooo hard not to get my hopes up but i cant help it.... but iknow then that if its :bfn: i am gonna be more devastated than if i had managed to keep a cool head,m but its just soo not easy
am so knackered tonight , i felt whacked all afternoon, i just said to dh a little while ago, 'I feel like i want to go to bed, but its a bit early .....'

mind you he is engrossed in the footy thats on... and i think theres more for him to look at after this match... it will be the delightful hilights of the other match...oh the joys of it..hahahahahah

i was doing a bit of my sewing, but i am so tired my eyes are even sore....

still getting a few little pinches down low, and i had cramps on and off this afternoon too... but at this moment , i feelgrand apart frombeing knackered

welshrose, where bouts in wlaes are you?? i have a friend who lives there

grrr i tried to go to the chatroom in here, but i havent sent enough posts yet....

:hi: Loobi....my fellow footie widow friend:winkwink::rofl:....Even the Furbaby has given up watching it and has gone to sleep!:rofl:

I live just outside Cardiff Hun.

All the signs and symptoms sound good:yipee:...I've got everything crossed super tight well almost everything...countdown to O has begun:winkwink::rofl:

Ooooh the chatroom....I've only ever ventured in there once....I don't type fast enough to keep up!!:dohh::rofl:

oh no!!!!! dont keep EVERYTHING crossed love!!!!!!!!.

our son just wandered in to look at the footy now as well, ihope they dont score again, i will be deafened

i am too stupid to do the tickers i cant get em to work for me....

Do you mean the lilypie or whatever tickers or the team logo hun?
With the tickers just select the BBcode, right click...copy, go to edit your sig and then right click and paste.....
As for the logo...Bexx kindly helped bumbleb out earlier today in a msg on here with the logo.

What do people think to bd'ing every day around O or every other day after witch throughout the cycle until witch is due? Any plans for timing?
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->