Pumpkin Patch

lucie was amazing.. have you all gone off to a new thread and lleft me?????

Are you talking about x-factor lol? :D I don't watch it live, the amount of adbreaks annoy me so I sky+ it and watch it Sunday usually. Glad to hear Lucie was good though, I like her and don't think the previous weeks songs have showed her talent.

Sorry I haven't been around today, been feeling pretty tired and just wanted to chill out on the sofa. My sore boobs are really starting to bother me now, I like the reassurance they give me, but boy do they hurt.

I think I might make myself a chicken and pickle sandwich and watch that x-factor now. Assuming I can keep my eyes open lol.

aww bexx, the joys of the 1st tri :hugs: its really no fun at all, i was miserable when i was pregnant ha ha ha!

I am loving the suggestiions!! especially "remember remember my BFP this november" :rofl:

Loobi, t'elle, and to anyone i may have unintentionally forgotten :heart:

Im feeling more hopeful today. i had what i think might have been implantation symptoms!! Over the course of an hour or two, i was feeling like a tugging, slightly crampy sensation down there, and a slight stabbing in the left hand side of my womb, and when i wiped there was lots of pinky browny CM :O sounds promising, right?? im going to try not to get my hopes up just yet, as it could all just be totally random but it never hurts to keep the faith :D

hope youre all having a great weekend!! i just got back from work and I have to work again tomorrow night AND monday night, its going to kill me doing 3 nights on the trot!

morning girls,

well normally my boobs hurt after ovulation & so far nothing! my temp went up today but without sore boobs i'm thinking it's just my body playing tricks on me! this is when i wish i had some opk's!

x factor was fab last night, joe is brilliant but i'm starting to really like jamie, he's such a cool dude! i think the song choices for stacey have been crap, she's really good though. listen to me, i sound like a song critic :rofl: what do i know, i sound like i'm being strangled when i sing!

i'm dragging steve to b&q today so i can get some new bedding plants for my front garden coz i won £17 on a scratchcard :happydance: i have chosen the paint for my stairs but steve said he hates it, men hey!

whats everyones plans for today & did you all enjoy that extra hour?

got everything crossed for you bumbleb....

no plans really for me, dh has taken the kids to the pub for the match, so i am here alone, i should really clean, but hey i did it all yesterday, and i dont often gettime on my own.....catchingup on private practice that i sky+ the other day....

feeling a bit strange today, really bloated or something.... tummy feels funny....

probly things will be a bit out of whack cos of the mc.....

happy sunday girls...
xxxxxxxx

Hi girls! :hi:

Boy am I tired today. Just ironed a couple of shirts and that was all I could manage lol. Woke up this morning to find I'd been drooling, how pleasant. Noticed I seem to be producing more saliva than usual and I've been nauseous on and off throughout the day.

Decided that today would be the last day I checked my temp, only to discover that it had dropped slightly and now I'm rather anxious and will have to check again tomorrow. I really hope it goes back up, if it does I'll stay away from the thermometer, I promise.

Hi girls!

I'm back from my weekend away, and we had so much fun. My good friend is getting married next weekend, so we were having bachelorette party for her. We went to this drag show brunch, which I have to say is one of the most entertaining things I've ever done in my life.:haha:

I'm not having any symptoms except for I think my boobs got bigger....hoping it's not just PMS! I get to take a test on Friday, so I'm getting nervous and excited about it. I still haven't gone to the store and bought any, although I have an entire day off today, so I might venture out that way. I promise i won't test!!!!!:wacko:

Well girls, hope you all are having a good day!

Oh! I just noticed I just entered the ONE WEEK WAIT. :happydance:And according to FF I'm 8DPO......

Hi girls!! :hugs:

hope you all had a good weekend. Sorry i wasnt in here much! i wanted to come in and catch up on y'all last night when i got home from work, but when i got in i could hear DS screaming blue murder!! i went up and DH was trying to comfort him but he was just screeching like a banshee and flinging himself around his cot, wouldnt let DH cuddle him or hold his hand or even pick him up!! I got in there and he immediately stopped crying and snuggled me. I hate it when that happens, the thought of him being there screaming and wanting his mummy and im not there.... ugh. and i feel bad for DH, he is a brilliant daddy and Jack loves the bones of him, but i guess sometimes only mummy will do.

Of course he was wide awake after all that screaming so i lay next to his cot holding his hand for an hour and a half and he was just lying there babbling to himself!!! i somehow managed to persuade him to lie there without holding my hand and i was able to sneak out shortly after. i dont like doing that at all, i cant bear the thought of him realising im not there when he thought i was but i was sooooo tired! I think he must be teething again, hes had his hand in his mouth for about 2 weeks now lol. Just 4 molars left to come and that will be all of them! last time, he cut 3 molars in a week, poor love.

and on to TTC stuff.... well, since what i *think* was implantation, i have had no spotting or anything. Im feeling quite nervous actually, because i have this little feeling that I am pregnant, and although i am reluctant to pay any attention to it because it might just be false hope, im starting to realise that i could be. i could have a little beany in my belly right now. omg.

When we started trying again i was fully expecting it to take months. I didnt even consider that it might happen sooner, let alone the first cycle! My only symptoms have been the implantation symptoms, plus a HUGE increase in my sex drive... just like last time i was pregnant. i couldnt get enough :rofl:

fx'd fx'd fx'd!!

And how are you all this morning? J, that batchelorette party sounds brilliant! ive never been to a drag show, i will have to one day!

Loobs, im sorry youre feeling bloated! hope you feel much better soon.

hope you had fun plant shopping, bumble b! i dont usually watch X factor but wasnt Danyl good when he did his singing for survival?? i cant believe he was in the bottom two! And yes, wasnt it lovely to have that extra hour?

bexx, step away from the thermometer!! are lisa and i going to have to guard your cabinet again?? :haha:

Morning Ladies! :hi:

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Alex's birthday went well. We didn't actually do much because DH was sick over the weekend. My mom came out and we took Alex to the parade, which she loved! Then we pretty much just hung out at home and let Alex open her presents throughout the day. Yesterday we had DH's mom, grandma, and uncle up as well as my dad and his girlfriend. I made BBQs for lunch and Alex's cake was peanut butter swirl with chocolate frosting. It was yummy!!!!

Well, back to school today. I'll pop back on later to get more caught up. Hugs and :dust:!!

I don't know what it is but the PMA I had about a week ago has completely gone away! I don't feel any different, like I don't feel like my body is doing anything differently. I know it's still very early, but I have this gut feeling I'll be doing it all over again next month. I'm not saying I'm out......but you know when you keep expecting to feel tiny little things different during the TWW? Yeah, nothing. Maybe that's a good thing? I hear some women say they don't have any symptoms until almost 2 months! Oh well, only thing to do is play the "Hurry up and wait" game.

The TWW sucks.

I'm gonna go stalk some charts for a while...:shrug:

Hey there Lovelies....:hugs::hugs:

Im_mi.....Oooooh that sounds so promising babe...really hope you're lucky and get that :bfp:...:hugs:

Bumbleb.....Everything crossed for you sweets. Has the paint dilema been resolved...what colour did you choose?

Jenny: I'm so glad that Alex had a lovely birthday:yipee: Hope your DH is feeling better, bless him. How's this cycle treating you so far sweets?

JLove....sending bucketfuls of PMA babe.....I didn't have any symptoms with Callum until about 6wks hun....only a little feeling that I was but nothing physically concrete in the way of definate symptoms....Good luck babe, I have everything crossed for you:kiss:

Loobi....How you feeling sweets? Hope you enjoyed that bit of quiet you-time:winkwink:

Bexx....Bless you sweets:hugs: Hope those boobs are a lil less sore today.

Well I've been busy this weekend....baked my christmas cake on saturday and now have to give it a drink every 4-5days til christmas....It's the first time I've made one....it looked and smelt fab....lets hope it tastes just as good!:dohh:
Visited the in-laws and took crazy pickle to the park to let off some steam....had me crying with laughter:rofl:
Watched X-Factor Saturday and Sunday.....I am so glad that Danyl is still in it!....one of my faves along with Jamie, Lucie and Rachel....think it's going to be a good final this year.
Well I'm going to be laptop less from tomorrow for about 10 working days....it dropped off the arm of the sofa and they're collecting it tomorrow....:cry:....I'll try and pop on tom morning and maybe able to sneak a few mins on Mum and Dad's over the weekend but if I can't....I wish you all so much luck those of you testing and rest assured that I'm not leaving you....I will be back....:hugs::kiss::hugs:

ohhh lisa we'll miss you!! :hugs: hope your laptop is back quick sharp!

Jlove, i didnt get ANY symptoms with jack until 16dpo. I wasnt expecting to be pregnant so i wasnt symptom spotting at all. ive got my fx'd for you hun and sending loads of pma your way!

Ok this is getting just a lil bit exciting now. My boobs are KILLING me, my nipples in particular, and apparently they have doubled in size in 24 hours. i couldnt tell earlier because the bra i was wearing is a fabricy one and is too big, but i was practically spilling out of my work bra tonight. And i am exhausted omg. I really hope these symptoms arent all in my head. Implantation was only 2 days ago. when do you guys think i should test? all the info i find online talks about how long to wait after ovulation rather than implantation.

There you all are lol, I was feeling lonely in here. :D

Lisa, hope your computer gets back to you quickly. I'd go nuts without my internet.

im_mi, I'd give it a couple more days. My test was neg at two days after suspected implantation but I got my BFP a further 3 days later. :)

My temp went back up this morning, though I didn't sleep well from worrying about it. I'm not going to temp any more, I've quit while it looks good. :D

I wasn't feeling a lot of symptoms yesterday but they're back again today. My boobs are really sore again, though I did manage to get some decent soft-cup bras from Debenhams (half the price of Mothercare too!) so at least I can keep 'em more comfy.

Had a bit of light cramping on and off this evening. Worried me a bit until I googled and found it's a very common pg symptom. Feel a bit sore in my lower belly too, but I've had raging constipation for the last 48 hours so it could be that. Thank goodness for prune juice is all I can say. :D

Also bought myself a clearblue digital today. It said I was 3+ (5 weeks from LMP) which is actually a little bit ahead (I'm 4+3).

aw yeah i got cramps constantly in the first tri, usually nothing to worry about :hugs: im glad youve stopped temping!

gah i know youre right and i should wait... yeah, i will wait. Im sure its practically unheard of for someone to get a BFP at 6dpo :laugh2:

hi girls,

i'm feeling really low today :cry: my best friend rung me last night & told me she is pregnant. she had her scan yesterday. she was my bridesmaid & found out day after my wedding! i feel like such a shitty friend coz deep down i was gutted after she hung up, how horrible does that sound! to top it off my temp dropped today & i had (tmi) a bit of streaky blood in my cm! so looks like ovulation is still a million years away!!!

on a slightly happier note, got some new pics of rylee, my adoptive baby

Attachments

• rylee_4wk_3.jpg
    rylee_4wk_3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
  • rylee_4wk_5.jpg
    rylee_4wk_5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • rylee_4wk_1.jpg
    rylee_4wk_1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
Awwww... I'm sorry you're feeling low today bumble b. Even though I wasn't TTC when my best friend fell pregnant, I was still very envious. I think it's perfectly natural, don't feel bad about it. :hugs2:

Rylee is an absolute cutie! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"