pushing it here. anyone else over 45?

Congrats Butterfly67!!!!! You have given me hope as well

How are you today? :hugs:

No AF yet, but am convinced it will turn up today.

Tomorrow will be 14DPO and will test then if it doesn't turn up.

Heavenly- I'm doing well. Thats's a great sign that af hasn't showed yet. I hope you get your BFP!! I am 8 dpo and trying to stay positive. Keep me posted on things,we have to stick together!! We will get there.

Butterfly- I read a while back that you were using macca root? Were you using it before you got your BFP? If so how much were you taking and were you taking it after o?

Heavenly- I'm doing well. Thats's a great sign that af hasn't showed yet. I hope you get your BFP!! I am 8 dpo and trying to stay positive. Keep me posted on things,we have to stick together!! We will get there.

Butterfly- I read a while back that you were using macca root? Were you using it before you got your BFP? If so how much were you taking and were you taking it after o?

Hey you! Still no AF, will be testing tomorrow. We have had SO many BFPs this month on here, it's amazing!! :thumbup:

Sticking together. :hugs:

Hi mg, yes, I was taking it for about 6 months before I got my bfp. I took it my whole cycle, just one tab a day although I stopped at the beginning of Jan as I thought I would not get any more chances to ttc as Dec was originally the last month. I heard that it is supposed to help egg quality so maybe it did that as that is supposed to take 3 months to work :shrug: :flower:

Hi mg, yes, I was taking it for about 6 months before I got my bfp. I took it my whole cycle, just one tab a day although I stopped at the beginning of Jan as I thought I would not get any more chances to ttc as Dec was originally the last month. I heard that it is supposed to help egg quality so maybe it did that as that is supposed to take 3 months to work :shrug: :flower:

How are you Butterfly? Will you get a blood test to see your levels?

Heavenly- did you test??? :hugs:

How are you Butterfly? Will you get a blood test to see your levels?

Heavenly- did you test??? :hugs:

I tested yesterday (14DPO) and got a BFN. I am CD28 now which is long for me, still no AF and no AF pains either! So will test again on Friday. I am thinking it's probably the Clomid mucking about with my cycle.

How are you? :hugs:

marathon, they don't do blood tests in the Uk unfortunately :nope: so I might just keep POASing lol.

heavenly, do you temp? have you got a chart? or are you taking O day from + opk? sorry I can't remember if you said already :blush:

marathon, they don't do blood tests in the Uk unfortunately :nope: so I might just keep POASing lol.

heavenly, do you temp? have you got a chart? or are you taking O day from + opk? sorry I can't remember if you said already :blush:

I tried to temp, I couldnt' get the hang of it. :blush: I use a Clearblue Fertility Monitor, tells me when I am have a High and when I get a Peak. I Peaked on CD13 & 14, which ties in with the scan I had and I had CM on those 2 days.

How are you feeling? :hugs:

Oh yes of course I remember about the scan, well I still have everything crossed then :flower:

Feeling great thank you :hugs::hugs:

Wow, AF is pretty rough! Threw up yesterday, really heavy bleeding and feel very tired and lightheaded today. Must be the Clomid I suppose. :wacko:

Love to everyone. xx

Wow, AF is pretty rough! Threw up yesterday, really heavy bleeding and feel very tired and lightheaded today. Must be the Clomid I suppose. :wacko:

Love to everyone. xx

Heavenly that sucks...hope you feel better soon & fingers crossed for this month, my aunty got her bfp on her second cycle of clomid and she was 42! X

Love to everyone. xx

Heavenly that sucks...hope you feel better soon & fingers crossed for this month, my aunty got her bfp on her second cycle of clomid and she was 42! X

Thanks, your post cheered me up! x

Hi girls just thought id pop on sorry i havent been on i turned 45 at christmas and well have now got to take a year out so dont think i will be trying anymore as i have to have my hips broken set straight coz i was born with twisted hips and have knee ops to correct a problem that ive had for years and the first op which is on knees i son the 7th of march so i will be on here a lot when im laid up lol. Hope all going well for you girls any BFP yet !

Hi girls just thought id pop on sorry i havent been on i turned 45 at christmas and well have now got to take a year out so dont think i will be trying anymore as i have to have my hips broken set straight coz i was born with twisted hips and have knee ops to correct a problem that ive had for years and the first op which is on knees i son the 7th of march so i will be on here a lot when im laid up lol. Hope all going well for you girls any BFP yet !

Hi gorgeous ,butterfly is 44 and got her bfp a few weeks ago ,:hugs::hugs:Sorry about your ops ,:hugs:

Hi there, I have just turned 46 and I am not giving up just yet! :winkwink:

Hope the ops go well, take care. :hugs:

Take care inkd, hope the ops go well, that all sounds very complex :hugs::hugs:

it is butterfly and im a bit scared at the thought but it has to be done i was born witht he problem and have been ignored for so long its gonna be good to be clear of the pain but thank you so much i have made some really good friends on here and dont know if i could get through all of this with out all their support and my to be hubby thank you .
I've just seen that you are in suffolk, i moved from kesgrave, ipswich to near hearthrow jan 2009 and miss it loads my oldest daughter attends ipswich Uni and my youngest is going to be there too this sept how.

Aww hun thank you the only reason i gave up was coz in december last year the hospital told me i was peri-menopausal but my acupuncurist said that i f i was i would be ovulating anymore and to do ovulation test so we did this cycle and got a smiley face i was so so pleased but now i have to have these ops im now panicking that i am pregnant and wont be able to have the ops and my knees and hips are so painful that i really dont think that i could carry the extra weight so am i wrong in thinking - PLEASE NOT THIS MONTH !!! my knee op is 7th march and i have no idea yet when the hips will be done but quickly i hope. Thank you so much for the encouragement and would love to take the journey with you hun x

Aww hun thank you the only reason i gave up was coz in december last year the hospital told me i was peri-menopausal but my acupuncurist said that i f i was i would be ovulating anymore and to do ovulation test so we did this cycle and got a smiley face i was so so pleased but now i have to have these ops im now panicking that i am pregnant and wont be able to have the ops and my knees and hips are so painful that i really dont think that i could carry the extra weight so am i wrong in thinking - PLEASE NOT THIS MONTH !!! my knee op is 7th march and i have no idea yet when the hips will be done but quickly i hope. Thank you so much for the encouragement and would love to take the journey with you hun x

Every step of the way!! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->