pushing it here. anyone else over 45?

HI Ladies. Just checking in to say hi. I am currently cd6 and af is finally back to normal 3 months after D and C. This is hopeful.

Heavenly- where are you in your cycle? You must be close to o? Good luck this cycle.

Inkd yes it sounds like you should really have the ops to stop the pain :thumbup:

Yes, I am in Ipswich, I moved here about 15 years ago :hugs:

Inkd yes it sounds like you should really have the ops to stop the pain :thumbup:

Yes, I am in Ipswich, I moved here about 15 years ago :hugs:

aww where abouts in ipswich hun ,i lived there for 7 years and loved it i moved from norwich and i miss that too my home town x

HI Ladies. Just checking in to say hi. I am currently cd6 and af is finally back to normal 3 months after D and C. This is hopeful.

Heavenly- where are you in your cycle? You must be close to o? Good luck this cycle.

I am on CD8, had 3 Highs in a row, but its way too early for me to be OVing but we BD'd last couple of nights, just going with it really. Good luck to you hun this cycle. xx

Aww I can feel the love over here ,big hug everyone ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

aww where abouts in ipswich hun ,i lived there for 7 years and loved it i moved from norwich and i miss that too my home town x

My best mates live in Norwich at the mo, well they live all over as he is a marine biologist, so they have been in Copenhagen for a while, but they are back in Norwich at the mo. I have been there a few times to visit, am going end of this month actually. x

Good luck too Heavenly! That does seem early for o. Good you bd'd just in case!?

Just wanted to FYI, clomid can make your cycle wacky. You could easily OV early. I did and my first cycle was really late on clomid... Good luck:)

Thanks. I don't have any OV pains or CM yet, so we are just going with it, see what happens.

Have a good day everyone and stay warm. :hugs:

I am on CD8, had 3 Highs in a row, but its way too early for me to be OVing but we BD'd last couple of nights, just going with it really. Good luck to you hun this cycle. xx

Aww I can feel the love over here ,big hug everyone ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

My best mates live in Norwich at the mo, well they live all over as he is a marine biologist, so they have been in Copenhagen for a while, but they are back in Norwich at the mo. I have been there a few times to visit, am going end of this month actually. x

aww fantastic i hope you have a good time i miss it loads xxx

How is everyone today? :hugs:

Well it's Valentine's week and I hope to be OVing this week!!

So.....FXd!! xx

I got a Peak this morning, same day as last cycle so at least the Clomid is regulating things for me!! Have been BDing every other day for the past few days and will be BDing every day this week.

OH is cooking me a 3 course meal tonight!! :cloud9:

Love to you all. xx

How is everyone?

Well I am 2 DPO...here we go again!!!

Love to you all. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member