• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pushing it here. anyone else over 45?

44andHoping :hugs: lovely to meet you!! :flower:

Ladies, can I just say thank you and how much I love being on this thread :hugs:

Duststar - CBdigi's are expensive but about the best as you get a smiley face when you're good to go but I have to admit after the first few months the £'s dictated to me so I use the cheap strips from Tesco (not sure where you are though??) or many ladies here buy bulk from amazon. I find if you dip them in a pot you have better control over them :winkwink: Good luck! :thumbup:

It is great having a older thread - I know there is a 40's thread which I do post in but I feel when you are mid 40's....the mindset and choices change...so it's good to have you lovely ladies to chat to. :hugs:

Yes I think that's exactly how I feel.

I do love reading through many of the "younger" threads..but for some reason to me when it comes to having a baby I feel there is almost a big difference from between being 40 years young and 45 years young. I enjoyed reading through this thread particularly.

Appreciate the warm welcome!!

Yeah - it is like 40 is soooo young! :haha::haha::hugs:

Mid 40's is the new mid 30's. :winkwink:

I feel quite calm today. I think I have accepted about DE, so when we have our meeting with the Clinic in a couple of weeks' time, unless she thinks I am a walking miracle and that I should have a go with my eggs..:coffee:.....I will make sure there is nothing wrong, maybe get check my tubes etc.....and then we can wait a while, no hurry if you are having DE....save up a bit more....get off the clomid, go back to TTC naturally, not stress about it because we know we have a plan with the DE, and just go with the flow. I think it's the right way to go for us. :flower:

Yeah - it is like 40 is soooo young! :haha::haha::hugs:

Mid 40's is the new mid 30's. :winkwink:

I feel quite calm today. I think I have accepted about DE, so when we have our meeting with the Clinic soon, unless she thinks I am a walking miracle and that I should have a go with my eggs..:coffee:.....I will make sure there is nothing wrong, check my tubes etc.....and then we can wait a while, no hurry if you are having DE....save up a bit more....get off the clomid, go back to TTC naturally, not stress about it because we know we have a plan with the DE, and just go with the flow. I think it's the right way to go for us. :flower:

Sounds perfect :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

HI Everyone. I haven't been on for quite some time but I would agree there is a difference between barely 40 and those of us a little older. I will be 43 this year. WElcome 44 and hoping I think you are in the right place.
Heavenly- Your plan sounds great. It must be quite a relief to have a plan! We all know how the stress of it all can get us down and now you have something to look forward to that has a high success rate!!
AFM- cd9 just waiting to O here. Probably in 4 days or so. Fx'd for everyone!

Still no o for me ,dam soy but I felt great on it and no other s.e except delaying o ,:thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Heavenly, you sound one chilled babe, I like your plan :thumbup:

Marathongirl, nice to meet you :flower:

Despie, does that mean you're not going to bother with the soy again next cycle??

Despie, does that mean you're not going to bother with the soy again next cycle??

I loved it jax and felt great on it so I will take it again only a bigger dose and not start dtd too early :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I loved it jax and felt great on it so I will take it again only a bigger dose and not start dtd too early :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:saywhat: 'not start dtd too early' :haha: If you do that, take a bigger dose, will it move your O day again? Or will you have same kind of cycle that you're having now? What I'm trying to say is will you have a better idea of O day! :dohh:

:saywhat: 'not start dtd too early' :haha: If you do that, take a bigger dose, will it move your O day again? Or will you have same kind of cycle that you're having now? What I'm trying to say is will you have a better idea of O day! :dohh:

I really don't know jax until I try it ,most peeps that take soy brings their o day earlier but I took a low dose so maybe a bigger dose will bring it forward or back :dohh:It just means I will be doing about a hundred opks and stressing more :haha::nope:But hopefully a better egg :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really don't know jax until I try it ,most peeps that take soy brings their o day earlier but I took a low dose so maybe a bigger dose will bring it forward or back :dohh:It just means I will be doing about a hundred opks and stressing more :haha::nope:But hopefully a better egg :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

....and even more BDing??? :shrug::haha:

....and even more BDing??? :shrug::haha:
Hopefully not :nope::haha:

I'm curious about soy and wondering if I should give it a try. Does it give you better quality eggs? Or does it work only on your ovulation? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->