pushing it here. anyone else over 45?

Hiya Butterfly...I havent tested again since that day. I honestly dont think I am pregnant.
I may test tomorrow morning if AF doesnt show. I've got one test left in the house.

Sounds exactly like me when I got my BFP! I tested at 11dpo and BFN, had no symptoms and only had one test left so left that until 15dpo.... good luck :flower:

Heavenly> I'm actually STILL awaiting for AF to show! I had some weird brown/pink spotting. (enough for panty liner) on Thursday and really felt she was a comin for sure but nothing yet!
I'm so irritated because I wanna get that test done now and it's messing me up. I am going to guess I still havent had cycle day 1 yet! UGH

Doesnt feel like she's even coming this morning (no cramps and I always get major cramping the day of AF) Very strange.

Geez praying this isnt my menopause kickin in. I noticed I havent been getting my "usual" period pimple on my face for the past 3 months. I hope that isnt a bad sign.

Looks like I will have to call the Dr on Mon AM if she still hasnt shown by then. Do any of you ladies have any idea what might be going on? Temps dipped the past few days which makes me think AF will show soon (due to get her by tomorrow) But not near coverline yet. Im on apparent cycle day 14 today I know its too late in cycle for Implantation spotting.

Sorry 44andHoping, SO glad AF hasn't shown and keeping everything crossed for you re testing. :hugs: Can't help with temping, I'm afraid.

AFM, I'm flippin beat!! We thought to hell with the weather today and drove to Virginia Water in Surrey, it's so beautiful there and we had a really long walk, got caught in a mega shower just before we got to the car, but not too bad! Then went to Waitrose....once a month treat, to get just a few bits. OH's mum is visiting tomorrow, so got lovely bits for a buffet, got her a box of choccies and a card as well. Always a difficult day for me, with losing my mum 5 years ago, I try and avoid it but can't tomorrow, unfortunately.

Love to you all.xx

:hugs: for tomorrow....I lost my mum 15 yrs ago this month. I know how you feel. :hugs:

Heavenly> I'm actually STILL awaiting for AF to show! I had some weird brown/pink spotting. (enough for panty liner) on Thursday and really felt she was a comin for sure but nothing yet!
I'm so irritated because I wanna get that test done now and it's messing me up. I am going to guess I still havent had cycle day 1 yet! UGH

Doesnt feel like she's even coming this morning (no cramps and I always get major cramping the day of AF) Very strange.

Geez praying this isnt my menopause kickin in. I noticed I havent been getting my "usual" period pimple on my face for the past 3 months. I hope that isnt a bad sign.

Looks like I will have to call the Dr on Mon AM if she still hasnt shown by then. Do any of you ladies have any idea what might be going on? Temps dipped the past few days which makes me think AF will show soon (due to get her by tomorrow) But not near coverline yet. Im on apparent cycle day 14 today I know its too late in cycle for Implantation spotting.

Sorry 44andHoping, SO glad AF hasn't shown and keeping everything crossed for you re testing. :hugs: Can't help with temping, I'm afraid.

AFM, I'm flippin beat!! We thought to hell with the weather today and drove to Virginia Water in Surrey, it's so beautiful there and we had a really long walk, got caught in a mega shower just before we got to the car, but not too bad! Then went to Waitrose....once a month treat, to get just a few bits. OH's mum is visiting tomorrow, so got lovely bits for a buffet, got her a box of choccies and a card as well. Always a difficult day for me, with losing my mum 5 years ago, I try and avoid it but can't tomorrow, unfortunately.

Love to you all.xx

Hi girls!
Well, I tested this morning and of course a B F N. I shouldnt be too disappointed cus I pretty much already knew it. :winkwink:

Temps staying around the same. NO signs of Af today. Darn her....she's MIA. Maybe she'll do a complete no-show and not give me a damn prize :cry:

Still awaiting cycle day numero uno so I can get that CCCT done.

Hoping some of you are able to enjoy this weekend. xx

Hi girls!
Well, I tested this morning and of course a B F N. I shouldnt be too disappointed cus I pretty much already knew it. :winkwink:

Temps staying around the same. NO signs of Af today. Darn her....she's MIA. Maybe she'll do a complete no-show and not give me a damn prize :cry:

Your temps are still really high too babes ,that's weird ,did u take anything different this cycle ?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls!

Keep your chin up hun. :hugs:

AFM, didn't enjoy Mothers Day, OH's mum just moaned all day about work, OH's sister and brother...life in general. We gave her a lovely day as well but she is just like that, glass is half empty. We both feel quite drained and down when she left, she sucks the energy out of you!!

I have the clinic appointment at 5pm tomorrow. Only just looked at the paperwork I need to fill in...that was a mistake to leave it til the last minute, so much of it!! :wacko: There are a lot of pages about consent, I find it all a bit confusing, going to leave that blank for a while.

Love to you all. xx

Hi girls!

Your temps are still really high too babes ,that's weird ,did u take anything different this cycle ?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nothing new that I added in or I can think of.

I usually only take prenatals daily and CoQ10 daily. I'll be honest I only usually take in anywhere from 100-200mg of that and I'm aware most take in around 600mg! I started that 2 months ago.

Still scratching my head. I'm sure Af will come at some point in next couple days. You watch, it'll be the day I have to go in for a 10 hr shift :dohh:

Keep your chin up hun. :hugs:

AFM, didn't enjoy Mothers Day, OH's mum just moaned all day about work, OH's sister and brother...life in general. We gave her a lovely day as well but she is just like that, glass is half empty. We both feel quite drained and down when she left, she sucks the energy out of you!!

I have the clinic appointment at 5pm tomorrow. Only just looked at the paperwork I need to fill in...that was a mistake to leave it til the last minute, so much of it!! :wacko: There are a lot of pages about consent, I find it all a bit confusing, going to leave that blank for a while.

Love to you all. xx

Sorry mum's day (or your OH's mum for that matter) wasnt good to you :hugs:

GL for tomorrow though. I feel good knowing I have appoint's scheduled. A plan in motion. Although sounds like you got homework :haha:

Hi girls!

Nothing new that I added in or I can think of.

I usually only take prenatals daily and CoQ10 daily. I'll be honest I only usually take in anywhere from 100-200mg of that and I'm aware most take in around 600mg! I started that 2 months ago.

Still scratching my head. I'm sure Af will come at some point in next couple days. You watch, it'll be the day I have to go in for a 10 hr shift :dohh:

I really hope it doesn't come ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really hope it doesn't come ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Guaranteed to come now since I went to the dollar store bought a cheapie test (BFN) and no sooner then 1 hour later = CRAMPS hehehe :winkwink:

:hi: Hi to the new ladies

peanutpup where have you been lol? :growlmad::hugs::hugs: :flower:

44 - well your temp still looks ok. Did you test again since 10dpo? :winkwink:

bf :haha: I've been crazy busy at work (which is my bnb time:haha:) and also feeling a tad sorry for myself:blush: but working on the pma and picking myself back up! Just bought the new ipad on the weekend so hoping that means more bnb time at home:happydance::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Hi to the new ladies

peanutpup where have you been lol? :growlmad::hugs::hugs: :flower:

44 - well your temp still looks ok. Did you test again since 10dpo? :winkwink:

bf :haha: I've been crazy busy at work (which is my bnb time:haha:) and also feeling a tad sorry for myself:blush: but working on the pma and picking myself back up! Just bought the new ipad on the weekend so hoping that means more bnb time at home:happydance::hugs::hugs:

No excuses being busy at work :growlmad:Take the day off :haha:Or sneak your iPad into work ,I use mine on the loo :thumbup::haha::hugs:

Well, bit confused. :wacko:

Just had a consultation at the Agora Clinic in Brighton. Wasn't told anything I didn't know. AMH is 1.97 which is fine for my age, but very low for fertility. She said OH's SA was fine, she said it was obviously up to us but she didn't recommend assisted conception due to my age, the odds are just too low. So I said we had already decided about DE and she said that was what she was going to suggest.

She said we should put our name down for their Egg sharing list. We can have the treatment at Brighton, which would be very convenient. They don't do egg donation though at Brighton just egg sharing. . I am not sure what the difference is between egg donor and egg sharing though. She was vague about the differences (you could tell she wanted us to stay at the Agora), apart from saying you only get half the eggs with egg sharing. So surely it's a better option to go with an egg donor?

Anyway, she said for us to carry on TTC naturally and to take DHEA, which I already have at home but not taken yet and to let her know if we want to be put on the list, with our requirements. It's £5300, plus meds, would be between £6k & £7k for egg sharing at the Agora.

I think we will try another couple of clinics for consultations (I know we will have to pay again), that do egg donation as well as egg sharing. I need to have as much as info as possible.

Which choice is better, egg donor, or egg sharing? Just when I thought I had got my head around something...something else pops up!!

Hope everyone is ok. xx

Well, bit confused. :wacko:

Just had a consultation at the Agora Clinic in Brighton. Wasn't told anything I didn't know. AMH is 1.97 which is fine for my age, but very low for fertility. She said OH's SA was fine, she said it was obviously up to us but she didn't recommend assisted conception due to my age, the odds are just too low. So I said we had already decided about DE and she said that was what she was going to suggest.

She said we should put our name down for their Egg sharing list. We can have the treatment at Brighton, which would be very convenient. They don't do egg donation though at Brighton just egg sharing. . I am not sure what the difference is between egg donor and egg sharing though. She was vague about the differences (you could tell she wanted us to stay at the Agora), apart from saying you only get half the eggs with egg sharing. So surely it's a better option to go with an egg donor?

Anyway, she said for us to carry on TTC naturally and to take DHEA, which I already have at home but not taken yet and to let her know if we want to be put on the list, with our requirements. It's £5300, plus meds, would be between £6k & £7k for egg sharing at the Agora.

I think we will try another couple of clinics for consultations (I know we will have to pay again), that do egg donation as well as egg sharing. I need to have as much as info as possible.

Which choice is better, egg donor, or egg sharing? Just when I thought I had got my head around something...something else pops up!!

Hope everyone is ok. xx
Oh Heavenly- That sounds confusing to me too. I'm sorry you didn't get all of your answers but I think it's good that you are exploring other options and getting the most info you can before jumping right in:hugs::hugs: It will work out for you you have to believe:flower:
Sorry that af showed up 44:hugs::hugs:
AFM- 8dpo and just waiting it out. I don't even think I will test until after af is due just because....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->