pushing it here. anyone else over 45?

Well I went but because I hadn't had a + test she wouldn't do bloods and sent me away, she just said it sounds to that u r pregnant but we can't do anything with it being confirmed so we came back and bought a frer test and I will do it in morning at 5 days late and then call my gp and get a blood test done tomorrow too its all I can do I feel very pregnant even have to get up early hours to eat lol but will let u know in morning xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Can't wait ,so exciting,:hugs::hugs:Keeping everything crossed for u lovely,xxxx

Yes keep us posted!! I still don't know anything. When AF is so infrequent/inconsistent, there aren't the usual markers or pattern to go by... For this reason I've been using the date of sex (versus ovluation since I don't really know) which was 7/5. When they were regular, I typically had a longer (30+day eg) cycle, and LMP=6/18. So I tested neg w/ FRER yesterday and figured there was no way I could be pg. Of course then I realized if I actually ovulated as late as 7/8 or later even then I suppose yesterday could conceivably have been as few as 10 or 9 DPO though. Unless AF puts in an appearance this month testing is of course my only indicator but is it pretty safe to say I'm not pg at this point? (Sorry I've never temped, OPK'd, or charted so that's all I know!)

:bunny:

Well I went but because I hadn't had a + test she wouldn't do bloods and sent me away, she just said it sounds to that u r pregnant but we can't do anything with it being confirmed so we came back and bought a frer test and I will do it in morning at 5 days late and then call my gp and get a blood test done tomorrow too its all I can do I feel very pregnant even have to get up early hours to eat lol but will let u know in morning xx

Good Luck!:flower:

Yes keep us posted!! I still don't know anything. When AF is so infrequent/inconsistent, there aren't the usual markers or pattern to go by... For this reason I've been using the date of sex (versus ovluation since I don't really know) which was 7/5. When they were regular, I typically had a longer (30+day eg) cycle, and LMP=6/18. So I tested neg w/ FRER yesterday and figured there was no way I could be pg. Of course then I realized if I actually ovulated as late as 7/8 or later even then I suppose yesterday could conceivably have been as few as 10 or 9 DPO though. Unless AF puts in an appearance this month testing is of course my only indicator but is it pretty safe to say I'm not pg at this point? (Sorry I've never temped, OPK'd, or charted so that's all I know!)

Well there is still hope...:winkwink:

Very crampy today... mildly sick on my stomach too (but I get that w PMS); and tatas still really sore but aren't they always lol *shrugging* Guess if AF doesn't show by tomorrow it's back to the Dollar Store for me ladies I can't take it anymore lol!! :wacko:

I need opinions, I am wondering if I should even ttc, or if I should realize i am 47 and its far fetched at best to conceive.. I would like to have another child, but wonder if its going to just be a futile attempt... any ideas?

I need opinions, I am wondering if I should even ttc, or if I should realize i am 47 and its far fetched at best to conceive.. I would like to have another child, but wonder if its going to just be a futile attempt... any ideas?

Aww don't give up hope mommy... you can only do what you know to do... focusing on the fertile days, evening primrose oil eg to improve cm, raspberry leaf tea for toning uterus, boxers (for him, lol!) and anything else you're aware of but don't put so much pressure on yourself and no it's certainly not at all far-fetched! :hugs: Have you ever gotten an FSH test?

Many years ago, and I did one from the store which said I was ok. Thank you for replying

well af got me 5 days late at 2 am yesterday so thats me out and i too think that im too late to have another my oldest DD is 19 and my youngest DD is 17, both with ex partner and now i would have really loved to make my new Hubby a Dad he has none and really want another baby for me as much as him but after 4 years i really dont think its gonna happen now so giving up and seeing waht happens now may try soy again this cycle when i take my folic in the morning to see if anything transpires and it makes it better but god knows any hoo have a good day everyone x

well af got me 5 days late at 2 am yesterday so thats me out and i too think that im too late to have another my oldest DD is 19 and my youngest DD is 17, both with ex partner and now i would have really loved to make my new Hubby a Dad he has none and really want another baby for me as much as him but after 4 years i really dont think its gonna happen now so giving up and seeing waht happens now may try soy again this cycle when i take my folic in the morning to see if anything transpires and it makes it better but god knows any hoo have a good day everyone x

Am so so sorry Hun,I know how hard and depressing it is,but don't let go of the hope,I met a girl yesterday that had her first at 44 and her second at 47 ,completely natural ,just took royal jelly and folic acid ,hope you feel better soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Inkdchick you aren't too old. so long as you are still regular there is always a chance. My eldest is 27 and my youngest is 2 with 19, 18 and 6 in between. I am still hopeful for one more.

Christi that goes for you too. I am the same age as you and still hopeful. All we need is one good egg.

Despie how are you hun?

I've been away hence my MIA. Had a car accident while we were away on holdiay and the insurance people seem to think it is repairable, what am I to know. I would have thought with every panel on the car damaged they would have written it off.. oh well. My back has stopped aching so much ow so that is good.
As for TTC, I thought I had O'd already but apparently not. was mucking around with tests the other day and for the fun of it did an OPK to see if it was any good as an HPT even though they were bfn anyway.. and the opk was blaring positive!! Then trying to get DH to bed last night.. hmmm.. so I had O pains on the left at 11pm and we never BD til around 8am so not holding any chances for this cycle.

There was a another lady that was 47 when she gave birth to health child in Preg over 35. Good luck!

Thanks garnet and everyone else! my partner is 59 so I am asking him to get a sperm analysis, and I will probably try chlomid as I have used it in the past and it helped to enhance my O!

Angelic would you mind keeping in touch? it would be great to have someone who had kids about the same age as mine and now trying again!! I am glad to keep in touch here, and I will add you as a friend.. Good luck hun!

Hi Christi, I tried to accept the friend request but either the internet is playing up or the connection is too slow.. I'll try again.
Do your kids think it is strange with you still TTC?
My neighbour is 41 and has a new partner so is going to have her tubes put back together. her oldest is 21 and her youngest are twins aged 12 and she has a total of 7 children and an angel. She is getting a lot of flack from her eldest 2 children for even thinking of TTC. My kids think it is great, even my eldest at 27 lol. He has a stepson aged 3.

^My oldest daughter is 24 and she is sceptical yet some what supportive. She thinks that I've gone through too much drama with two MCs. My nana and all her friends think that I'm crazy trying to have a baby in my 40's. She said a later in life mom is crazy. Her mom had one son in her late 40's and she thinks it wrong. Oh well I think I can do what I want as long as I am financially, physically, and mentally able to take care of another child....

Yes my daughter who is 17 thinks I am am crazy and wrong!! Honestly I think child bearing is probably what I have done right in my life!! And they are all turning out great!

haha child bearing.. STUPID CELL PHONE!!! guesss swipe liked beating better.. hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->