pushing it here. anyone else over 45?

lol Christi on the ph.. that's why I hate mobile phs. They think they know what you want to say and make no sense.

BTW my 6 yr old has discovered games on the computer so he gets on then I can't get him off... hence if I am quiet that's why.

Hi judy,thanks for asking I am actually not too bad,after waiting for three weeks I had A natural mc at the beginning of the week ,started with cramps for a Few days then bleeding since then ,wasnt as bad physically as I expected ,and i finally got closure :hugs:,I am feeling very positive that I will one day get my bfp and it will be a sticky one ,until then I have my ten beautiful little angels surrounding me ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

has anyone on here tried soy and had headaches from it they are quite bad and i have only been taking it for three days and have had them for 3 days dont think i will be taking it for the last two as i need to get rid of this headache its killing me and disturbing my sleep !

has anyone on here tried soy and had headaches from it they are quite bad and i have only been taking it for three days and have had them for 3 days dont think i will be taking it for the last two as i need to get rid of this headache its killing me and disturbing my sleep !

Yes, headaches are a common side effect...so many women take them at night with tylenol.

Have also been getting headaches from the royal jelly,so annoying ,hope u feel better soon ic ,:hugs::hugs:

Inkdchick I get headaches with EPO. Unless you notice any good benefits is it worth still taking? I noticed with the EPO that I did get a bit more EWCM but on the other hand it delayed O so I stopped it for now.

Despie seems weird to say but I glad you have closure and can move forward. Hopefully we will both get our last sticky bubs.

Hi to everyone :) :hugs:

My animals are acting weird and being very clingy. I am a cat person not a dog person but even the 2 dogs are being clingy. Since when does Harley (fox terrier) sleep in my room??!!! and add to that on my bed on my feet with my cat who was curled up against my back... He nearly destroyed the door this afternoon scratching to get in when I went for a nap to sleep off a headache. As for Abbey our mixed terrier, she tries to sit on me when I sit on the couch and if I kneel on the floor she is trying to lick my face and cuddle right up to me.
Either I am sicker than I think I am (chest infection) or I am going to get a BFP in a few days.

My animals are acting weird and being very clingy. I am a cat person not a dog person but even the 2 dogs are being clingy. Since when does Harley (fox terrier) sleep in my room??!!! and add to that on my bed on my feet with my cat who was curled up against my back... He nearly destroyed the door this afternoon scratching to get in when I went for a nap to sleep off a headache. As for Abbey our mixed terrier, she tries to sit on me when I sit on the couch and if I kneel on the floor she is trying to lick my face and cuddle right up to me.
Either I am sicker than I think I am (chest infection) or I am going to get a BFP in a few days.

Please let it be a bfp,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Aww bless your animals,xxxx

I doubt it, seems I was just sick which is they were fussing over me. I have sinusitis, a chest infection and asthma so I am on amoxil for the chest infection and sinus and pulmicort inhaler for the asthma and I have to take it for 6 weeks and the antibitoics for 2 weeks. Seems like my body would be hard pressed right now to cope with a ticky bean anyhow :(

I doubt it, seems I was just sick which is they were fussing over me. I have sinusitis, a chest infection and asthma so I am on amoxil for the chest infection and sinus and pulmicort inhaler for the asthma and I have to take it for 6 weeks and the antibitoics for 2 weeks. Seems like my body would be hard pressed right now to cope with a ticky bean anyhow :(

Sorry u are so poorly,hope u feel better soon,big hugs ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes it is hard to be pregnant or TTC while you are sick. I've had 3 root canals, reaction to clomid and meds, and strep throat. I don't think my body could support a pregnancy and fight infection. You know I was on Amoxicillian and pregnant both times and MCd. Hmm! Just reaching for answers. Hope you feel better in the days to come...:flower:

Maybe I should delete my ticker coz it is out of date. Still waiting on AF but due to the m/c this cycle is all over the place.
Antibiotics don't seem to be helping my chest infection at all but have given me thrush :( Pulmicort also gives thrush so I have the double whammy chances of getting it so I did. Bring on the yogurt and nilstat.

That's my whinge,
over and out
hugs

Maybe I should delete my ticker coz it is out of date. Still waiting on AF but due to the m/c this cycle is all over the place.
Antibiotics don't seem to be helping my chest infection at all but have given me thrush :( Pulmicort also gives thrush so I have the double whammy chances of getting it so I did. Bring on the yogurt and nilstat.

That's my whinge,
over and out
hugs

Awk Hun,u are having a dreadful time,get better soon ,take care ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

One week shy of 46 years old......and wait for it.....I'm pregnant. Yep. And naturally. I'm still in shock as are my 24 and 25 year old kids (and scared, nervous, anxious, with a bit of hope creeping in...and a fairly large range of emotions in the blink of an eye)....as originally, I thought I was pre-menopausal. I could not believe what the doctor was telling me.....and I was convinced that I had ovarian cancer or some other reason to raise my HcG levels and to miss a period. I went through some very tough losses three years ago. One miscarriage and then a loss of my daughter in the second trimester. During my grief the following year....I asked my doctor if it was possible to get pregnant again....and his kind response was that it would be extremely unlikely and difficult at my age to get pregnant unless I went through interventional means. Not having the funds to do that...I tried to move forward in life. That said.....here I sit with my little miracle baby. I am officially 8 weeks today. I am currently struggling with so much fear and anxiety right now. It is hard to temper any hope....with the odds of miscarriage and genetic issues so high....and it feels like there is so much against us. I also have a blood clotting disorder...so they have immediately started me on daily injections of the blood thinner Lovenox. I am scared, scared, scared of everything right now. On top of things....when it seemed that I might be ill in the beginning....the father who wanted to marry me....was very supportive (we are not married - and he was not the father of any previous children). When he found out that I was really pregnant....he became another person....and let's just say I dodged a bullet. He continually tries to bully me....and says that I ruined his life. I lost my job with cutbacks 7 months ago....and I have exhausted all my savings up until now. The father has left....but continues the bullying in messages and emails. So here I sit....feeling a little desperate for a rainbow....and trying to take one day at a time. I know that God must have a plan....and I'm just trying to keep the faith. So here's hoping for all of you who are still trying....it is not impossible to conceive at this age. Please say a prayer for me and my little miracle.

One week shy of 46 years old......and wait for it.....I'm pregnant. Yep. And naturally. I'm still in shock as are my 24 and 25 year old kids (and scared, nervous, anxious, with a bit of hope creeping in...and a fairly large range of emotions in the blink of an eye)....as originally, I thought I was pre-menopausal. I could not believe what the doctor was telling me.....and I was convinced that I had ovarian cancer or some other reason to raise my HcG levels and to miss a period. I went through some very tough losses three years ago. One miscarriage and then a loss of my daughter in the second trimester. During my grief the following year....I asked my doctor if it was possible to get pregnant again....and his kind response was that it would be extremely unlikely and difficult at my age to get pregnant unless I went through interventional means. Not having the funds to do that...I tried to move forward in life. That said.....here I sit with my little miracle baby. I am officially 8 weeks today. I am currently struggling with so much fear and anxiety right now. It is hard to temper any hope....with the odds of miscarriage and genetic issues so high....and it feels like there is so much against us. I also have a blood clotting disorder...so they have immediately started me on daily injections of the blood thinner Lovenox. I am scared, scared, scared of everything right now. On top of things....when it seemed that I might be ill in the beginning....the father who wanted to marry me....was very supportive (we are not married - and he was not the father of any previous children). When he found out that I was really pregnant....he became another person....and let's just say I dodged a bullet. He continually tries to bully me....and says that I ruined his life. I lost my job with cutbacks 7 months ago....and I have exhausted all my savings up until now. The father has left....but continues the bullying in messages and emails. So here I sit....feeling a little desperate for a rainbow....and trying to take one day at a time. I know that God must have a plan....and I'm just trying to keep the faith. So here's hoping for all of you who are still trying....it is not impossible to conceive at this age. Please say a prayer for me and my little miracle.

Wow! What a story! Hope all is well for your little Beanie. You can apply for medicare if your in the states and WIC for food. Avoid the stress and sorry about the father. What a jerk.. There was another lady on the 35 over thread who had her baby about 1 or 2 months ago. She was 47 and single. Healthy baby too.. So maybe you were given this blessing from God for a reason. Things always happen for a reason!!! Good luck!

Hi girls. Havent posted here for a while but i still stalk occasionally. I watched 60 minutes tonight and there was a lady who had her first baby at age 50. Her husband is 54, very low sperm count and the doctor described his sperm as 'couch potatoes'. They fell preg naturally years after they had given up hope and had a big beautiful healthy boy. I got a little teary watching. It was lovely. :cry:

Hi, Sorry to disappear but I was admitted to critical care in hospital a week ago with asthma and bronchitis which was not responding to meds. I was transferred by ambulance oto a larger hospital and after several days of many blood tests, xrays you name it I finally started to feel a bit better The Drs wanted me to stay a few more days but I wanted to come home so here I am and on a 2-3 month break of TTC to allow my lungs to heal :( time is running past awfully fast though :( So deep down I feel as if my last chance has gone and that's that.\on FB I am [email protected]. I have trouble often getting on here so I update FB more often than not

So sorry you are feeling so bad and were in the hospital. Hope you recover fast! Your health is most important!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->