Query from first-tri lass re eating during pg

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
Just out of interest, did you all regain your appetite properly once you reached the depths of second tri and beyond? I've gone off quite a few things in first tri that I used to eat/drink loads of, and yet now just the thought of them makes me feel a bit funny. (Really innocuous stuff such as potatoes and herbal tea!) I would quite like to think that in a few weeks I'll be eating and drinking all my old favourites again. Will I be? Thanks girls!

Hey, I cant really help you here as I have always eaten everything and anything and it hasnt changed throughout my pregnancy, im sure some of the girls can help!!

I went off loads of things in first tri, By the middle of second tri i was eating and drinking them again like they were going out of fashion lol

I didnt really go off much but the things I did go off I still cant eat!I know its not the answer your looking for sorry!xx

Things that I had gone off in 1st trimester I still can't eat or stand the smell of. Sorry if this doesn't help, take care :hugs: XX

Food wise Ithink prob everyone is different, I didnt go off many things, but the little things I did go off I've had plenty of now and doesnt seem to bother me, whereas none food items like the smell of lush products or oil, i will actually retch if I smell them, and I'm well into the 3rd tri lol x

I went off lots of stuff in first tri but will pretty much anything that is in front of me now! By what some of the others have said tho I think its different for different ppl. Good luck! Xx

i went off all sorts of things in first tri, not even the same things one day from the next! in fact i lost quite a lot of weight in first tri cos i just couldn't bring myself to eat, but i had plenty to spare! and i have def got my appetite back i cannot stop eating now although there are still a few things that i just can't face. i used to love enchiladas for tea and tried them lots in first tri and have not been able to eat them since really.

Hey, I cant really help you here as I have always eaten everything and anything and it hasnt changed throughout my pregnancy, im sure some of the girls can help!!

Didn't want to read and run but I am the same way. I hope someone can help you out :)

I went of quite a lot of food that normally I love and it lasted well into 2nd tri.

It was mainly cooked meals I couldn't face, it didn't make me feel sick I just didn't want them. I just wanted cold food and snacks all the time then something changed and now I eat everything and anything. Ive eaten 6 packs of pom bears in the last 24 hours :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->