Question about drinking

Akirkland

Reaction score
Hey! I think I'm now in the TWW, I can't be certain since I don't chart and I haven't used any OPK's. I had some EWCM on CD 14 and I didn't really check from that point on. Anyways, I'm on CD 16 and we went out tonight with some friends. I had two highly alcoholic drinks with dinner, I'm just not sure if I should be worried about that or not? Is it too early to be concerned that I could have hurt anything? I'm not a heavy drinker and it's the first time I've had any alcohol since Dec. 20th.

Any thoughts on this would help, I'm a bit of a worrier. Also I think I'm going to count DPO1 tomorrow since FF (which tracks my cycle) shows me that tomorrow I should be ending the fertile window. My AF is expected on the 25th.

I truly hope I didn't hurt my chances tonight by having two drinks, I feel awful for even doing that. :dohh:

Definitely do not worry during the two week wait :flower:

Definitely don't worry. I had a VERY large night out during the TWW (didn't realise tests after AF was due could still show negative despite being pregnant, duh) and was beside myself. Doc was extremely reassuring, said she had seen hundreds of similar or much worse scenarios and no harm done in any of them.

My boy is 2.5 now, smart as a whip and healthy as a horse.

Hey! I think I'm now in the TWW, I can't be certain since I don't chart and I haven't used any OPK's. I had some EWCM on CD 14 and I didn't really check from that point on. Anyways, I'm on CD 16 and we went out tonight with some friends. I had two highly alcoholic drinks with dinner, I'm just not sure if I should be worried about that or not? Is it too early to be concerned that I could have hurt anything? I'm not a heavy drinker and it's the first time I've had any alcohol since Dec. 20th.

Any thoughts on this would help, I'm a bit of a worrier. Also I think I'm going to count DPO1 tomorrow since FF (which tracks my cycle) shows me that tomorrow I should be ending the fertile window. My AF is expected on the 25th.

I truly hope I didn't hurt my chances tonight by having two drinks, I feel awful for even doing that. :dohh:

I really wouldn't be concerned at all!! I probably wouldn't drink anymore, however it takes so long for fertilization/implantation to even occur. I was actually just reading an article on this. Some studies have shown that an occasional glass of wine/beer during pregnancy has no significant risks for baby/mother. I definitely wouldn't drink anything once you find out you're pregnant, but it kind of puts things in perspective & hopefully makes you feel better:)
There is an article about this on babycenter website if you want to check it out

Thank you so much for all the replies, it has helped ease my mind completely. I don't plan on drinking for the remainder of this TWW, I really don't drink much to begin with and the next time I might even get the chance to drink will be on my vacation and at that point I'll know if I have AF or not.

Lots of baby :dust: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->