Question about shoes

nineena

mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
To those of you with preemie bubbs how have you gotten on with shoes? Ella's 1 and not even a size 2, she's almost walking and we can't find anywhere that sells cruisers that will fit. She's not even on Clark's charts HELP anyone got any ideas?

Sorry no ideas but didn't want to read and run.

My boys were a size 3 when they had their first pair of cruisers. We had a problem when they needed proper shoes though as they were still a size 3 and Clarks don't make them in that size. We finally got them a pair when they went up to a 3 1/2 & even then there was no choice as we were told Clarks only made one pair in that size!!

My friend got her twin girls cruisers from Clarks in a size 2 1/2 so hopefully her feet will grow soon & maybe thick socks might help in the meantime (although obviously not ideal in the summer!!)

Hi there.

Umi shoes start at a size 16 which is half size. Check the web or good shoe places have them.

Good luck

My lo is almost walking as well and I am going to struggle to get her shoes as she is also a size 1 and nowhere near being a size 2. At the moment I buy her baby trainers from sports shops as she needs to wear shoes in nursery. They have a bit of grip on the sole and although they are soft soles they protect her a bit.

We had the exact same situation and i posted a wee while back. In the end i found shoes on the internet which you can get in sizes 16 upwards think that's a 1. The main places are e-bay and amazon i think, there new and are freat quality and very cute albeit very girlie - diamante's an all! I'll take a few pics and post them. They cost us about £16 inc p/p which my hubby thought was scandalous for such small items but i thought was reasonable considering clarks is £30 - £35 a pop!

Here's Erin's collection!

Attachments

• IMG_6715.JPG
    IMG_6715.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 19
sorry to pop in, my little girl was term, but just happens to have particularly dinky feet, she got her first pair of shoes at 14 months and was just barely a size 2, we went to startrite and they had plenty of choice in that size, im pretty sure they do size 1's aswell,
hope that helps x

Thanks everyone for your posts :) Claire those shoes are just gorgeous. Im going to have a look at startrite this weekend and will have a gander online too. You'd think there'd be a big money-making scheme for this being soooooo many tiny babys and so many bubbas walking a lot earlier now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->