Question about the diffrant nappies

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
Okay, You all have gotten me to decide to try to use nappies (alot cheaper than diapers?). What all do you need to get with the cloth nappies? I don't want nappies that you will have to have an outside cover for..
Is there some u dont have to get nappie covers for??

I thought nappies were diapers to you Americans??

You mean the cloth nappies? but nappies = diapers no?

Sorry I can't help, but just wondering.

We have diapers here... huggies. But nappies are cheaper, and reusable. Diapers here u have to trow away...
I was looking to do reusable nappys, cotton..

Well, I bought my first pair of nappies off ebay. It comes with six nappies & pattern of your choice really cute!.. And, 6 nappie liners :) we will see how this goes, there 100% cotten

https://cgi.ebay.com/6-AIO-POCKET-N...yZ146531QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Tell me what u think?? I'm not an expert on nappies

they are cutie, cant you get them out there then, i never used cloth nappies, so have no advice

Thanks guy's. I'm also going to buy some gdiapers from gdiapers.com
The only place we can get them from in usa is from the gdiapers place.. :)

Wow thay are a bargain hun
US have loads of WAHM stores.
I have ordered from US before
https://plushbums.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=PocketDiapers

do a lot of people use cloth nappies out in the usa

From what i ahve seen personally there seems to be loads more US nappies than UK ones, they tend to get imported over here and differant online shops supply them

Trying to find cloth nappies in a shop is like trying to find a worms teeth LOL

make me laugh...... I was going to try them when i had Abbie, but i dont know why i did not, but they look really funky the ones on the web page you gave

LOL. Yeah I dont know if people hear use them.. But, I want to because its loads cheaper..
Were using cotton nappies with fleece liners... So we will see... How it goes!...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->