Question/Favor to ask of my UK ladies!!! Page 50 Xxx

Hmm I still think you need to leave it a few days before testing again... I looked back on your first set of photos and THOUGHT I could see a line on the 2nd one however, whether I can and whether it's the other line doubling up in my sight, I've no idea :) Good luck!

I think I see it, too!! For sure on the top frer pic!!

Fx'd!!!!

Ill be stalking :) got Very faint yesterday (I think :)!) at 6dpo and again today so fx for both!

I'm not sure I see anything,but I'm never any good unless there are as dark as the control line, I really hope you get your baby :flower:

In person I see the faintest ghost of a color on the bottom test. I compared it to a neg one just to make sure it wasn't the evap line. I don't think it's quite showing up in the photo though...

not sure about the tests but i'm a huge stucki stalker........can't wait for more tests this week!

I thought we were done TTC but DH came home and we spent the better part of 1.5 weeks bd'ing and catching up. Lol.

We humped right through my fertile week and of course I couldn't keep myself from testing!

Doctor gave me steroids and told me to test early and start the steroids at the first sign of bfp.

Anywho, I've got crazy line eye right now. I keep looking at it, walking away, coming back and looking again.

If you don't see anything, I won't be butthurt ;) I'm not 100% sure I see anything myself...plus my camera phone is utter crap at close up pictures! Lol

Anyway, ill be testing the next week or so until I get a bfp or AF shows up.

Pictures were taken at 5 minutes post test, and I'm anywhere between 4-6dpo.

Thanks for looking!!!

I think I see something on the bottom one. I don't know how to make this pc monitor brighter though (not my computer and I don't see any buttons on it) so I bet I'd really see it if I could!

I see it on the first test, but not the frer. Fx for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies.

I'm not holding my breath. Lol.

Hopefully it gets darker because I would hate to waste these steroids for nothing! Lol

umm i personally think you should do a blue dye and post a pic of it! haha i need to see more stucki tests!

umm i personally think you should do a blue dye and post a pic of it! haha i need to see more stucki tests!

One blue dye, just for you!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/C5DD4E55-3366-439D-B59B-9E93B8C6DF20-19103-00001C4391C054C4.jpg

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/aheckert102/stucki.jpg

you can really see it in the black and white!

Wow! I'm so happy for you! When do you start taking the steroids? Why exactly do you take them, if you don't mind me asking...I'm curious. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->