• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question/Favor to ask of my UK ladies!!! Page 50 Xxx

praying this is a sticky bean!!

Those equate ones are not that sensitive.. This has to be a great sign right? Fx for you!

I see lines!!! Omg so hope this is it!!

Thanks ladies.
You are all so freaking awesome!

I want to test again but I'm going to hold of until FMU tomorrow after DH leaves for work!

If I can force myself to get up with him in the morning, there should be new tests for you to all look at by the time everyone is up and awake!

I'm not calling the doctor just yet, I just saw him on Friday, I will call when the line gets more visible so I can get my levels checked, even though I don't really want to.

Hopefully on the steroids, this pregnancy will be different than all of the others.

I see them :))
Keeping everything tightly crossed for you and your little beanie :) xx

Thanks ladies.
You are all so freaking awesome!

I want to test again but I'm going to hold of until FMU tomorrow after DH leaves for work!

If I can force myself to get up with him in the morning, there should be new tests for you to all look at by the time everyone is up and awake!

I'm not calling the doctor just yet, I just saw him on Friday, I will call when the line gets more visible so I can get my levels checked, even though I don't really want to.

Hopefully on the steroids, this pregnancy will be different than all of the others.

I truly hope that this is the bean that will stick around for you :) Keep me posted! xx

I see lines!! FX for you this cycle x

oh my gosh, hun!!!! definitely not hallucinating!!!!

Omg I can't believe I missed this , I'm gonna pray so hard for a sticky bean
For you, I Realy look up to you for being such a strong woman and going after what she wants , those tests are awesome and for sure positive

Thanks so much Maureen; you've got me all weepy now.

I just feel that you can't give up on the things you really want in life, somehow we have I persevere!

I want to test again but I'm scared, lol

i'm glad you're not giving up! you deserve this and it's going to become a reality for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->