• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Question for admin about signature changing (rather important to me)

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Iv had the message come up about my signature being too big so was going to get round to changing it today (was fiddling with it the other day for a new up to date one and obviously forgot to make it smaller)

My question is do you have any way of getting the script back from before you changed it to the notice because that containes the only record of the dates of my MC and BFP I have, I cant remember the exact dates without it and a bit upset that iv lost the date of losing my baby and getting a rainbow bfp.

Sorry this information is not kept. This takes up too much time when really we shouldn't have to do it in the first place. When signatures are too big those using mobile device, smaller screens, etc. are effected and these are often reported by users who's screens have stretched due to the maximum being exceeded.

If the forum signature rules are not kept to we can't be held responsible for the data lost.

It might help if you search the forum, I would imagine you have posted about your loss with other users within a new thread, journal or alike.

Sorry it wasn't deliberate, I fell asleep while fiddling and changing it and hubby just closed the laptop down and havnt had a chance to change it till today

Timing was unfortunate :(

Hope you find the information you need

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"