question for u woman who have tested positive in last week??

lynn0203

Reaction score
Totally happy and in shock last tue 4th may bought cheapy tesco tests and they showed up the brightest :bfp: i was not due my period until 8th may so i took test basically 4 days early my question to ppl in here is why didnt the test show very faint bcoz of the how many weeks pregers i am or has all woman got differant hormone level in there system?
im 5 weeks pregers now and feels like my jeans r going to burst but thank god the cramp has went away coz it was like a burning sensation lyk some1 scooping my insides out so no wander us woman run to the toilet all the time think we r comin on to the time of the month coz early pregnancy b4r u miss ur period r very like PMT symptoms but thankfully i have no spotting in this pregnancy coz i wud b getting myself in a stress!!
Met my midwife for 1st time yesterday and she gave me books and done all the history forms god it was like a novel lol lol its all changed from when i had my daughters in 1993 n 2004!!
getting an early scan on monday just to reasure me that everything is in right place so will c my wee january beanie on scan monday i will try get a piccy not that we will c much probz just a circle but u never no :)
well looking forward to 12 week scan which will probz b mid june end of june :happydance:

Hey hun, im due jan 5th with number four. Idid a clear blue in the afternoon 4days before period due and line was faint but def there. Its just because hormone levels are still fairly low....it also depends on test sensitivity. The tesco ones are not ment to be done early, as pick up higher hcg levels(did one with my second baby...first thing pos....afternooon neg)

try not to worry! i bet if ya do another test now the line would be darker, besides all wmans levels are dif!!! no af, pms all GOOD signs....lol! Even early cramps are normal...uterus growing etc.....

I am on my fourth green form, and omg am fed up with all the same questions....surely they know me by now...hahaha. keep me posted x x x x

hey hun thanks for that the tescos 1s on the may 3rd when i tested early were very positive thats what im worryed about thinking cud i b further on or cud there b 2 in here lol coz my other pregnancys when i tested early they were faint lines.
im soo excited its on my mind 24/7 telling myself omg im having another baby hehe got an early scan monday soo nervous for that coz i worry to much lol my midwife foned today saying she will b out to my home on 16th june to do my paper work n stuff and give me my apointment for my 12 week scan but it seems ages away till then grrrrrrrr
xxx

Ah soz hun mis understood ya (had baby on my lap, so was distracted earlier!), do you have twins in the family? that always worries me, cos i have on both sides, and tbh wudnt have mind on the first three but wudnt fancy twins on fourth preg....lol.

Well that happened to me this time, i took a clearblue 5days before period due (have a 33day cycle and cudnt wait!) I even took it at 5oclock in the afternoon&it wasnt a sensitive test&sure enough the cross came up, and altho the line was faint ish have had more faint lines further along with the others! I was shocked as it said reliable on day of period and first morning urine, but did two more a couple of days apart, and they got darker and darker. I have always picked up preg early, but lines never so strong THAT early, so am with ya on that one hun! But i do think its more than likely just high hcg levels, and not necesarily an indicatioon of how many,cud def be further along tho, good job early scan booked, tis pos tho, cud be twins i guess? I picked up my girl the earliest at 7days post ov, so am kinda hoping this one will be a pink one...lol! Also these tests are getting more sensitive evry time i get preg, its crazy...we wont have to wait at all soon!

Ooooooh my m/w coming out on the 28th of may to do all the booking stuff....how exciting. What is ur estimated due date??? what do the girls think (if youve told them yet?) I will have 4under six which scares me somewhat!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep me posted chick. let me know how you go at scan

P.s already have an expanding tum???!!!! Cant believe it, but def do hahaha there is no hope for me...will be huge by 37weeks!!!
x x x x x x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->