Question please??!! Mini pill

Reaction score
So I was on the mini pill for several months and then I went a whole month without it because my doctor didn't refill it in time long story but I just started taking it again last Monday and my period got over with on the 25th but we had a slip up this past Saturday is there a chance that I could get pregnant 6 days into starting the mini pill if there is a chance then do I stop taking the pill or do I still continue to take it and when would be the earliest I could take a test

Just in an abundance of caution - and as it says on any form of hormonal birth control - if you believe you could be pregnant, stop taking the pill immediately and contact your physician

:flower: that’s what I would do. Stop now, phone your doc, and I hope someone else on here is better at calculating dates than I am :)

:hugs:

LOL thank you I appreciate your response it's just it was day 6 starting the mini pill again and we had a slip up so I'm not sure if it's a possibility but when would I possibly know if I am pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->