Question

halas

Reaction score
well me and my OH are considering ttc after our wedding our dd would be about ten months old i really want to ttc then but not sure if its fair on Gabrielle just wondering mothers expspiriences with siblings that are close in age is it a good idea?

we are planning on ttc in oct so if i fall straight away (as i did with Harry) he will be 15 months old when number 2 is born. I would actually like them closer, but we have to wait.

My sister had twins first and when they were 5 months old she fell with her third...she followed with a 4th a year after. It was bloody hard work as you can imagine for the first couple of years, but they are all the best of friends now and just amuse each other for hours. (they are now 7,6 and 4)

There is 16 months between my hubby and his younger sister and they have always been really close. his mum says the hardest part was being pregnant with one and having another so small wanting to play with you and climb on you all the time, but it was worth it.

I think whether you leave it 10 months or 10 years its still hard for a while...but we know we want all our children close. its just a personal thing! x

yea i would like her to be able to be close with her bro/sisters and i cant wait to ttc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->