quick question about digi...

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am not sure when af is due as my cycles are all over the place and since my d and c in july I havent had a normal 28 day cycle, but i took my last pill last night so im figuring ill probably be due tomorrow. Anyway, I done a couple of tests over the weekend and thought I could see faint lines so just did a tesco digi and it said not pregnant but you have to eject the cartridge after use and it looks like a normal test, but there is definitely a second line there but its fainter than control! im now confused! Any similar experiences? Thanks in advance Xx

From things that I've read up on, every digi gets a second line.

Every digi gets a second line. The difference is that the computer reads it to see if it's a certain color. And if it's the right color then you'll get your bfp. It mainly looks for the right shade or blue or pink or whatever color the test is.

ALL digital tests detect LH & hCG, so there will always be some sort of second line if you dismantle your digital test because you have some LH in your system all cycle long [it just spikes before ovulation]; which is why the instructions say not to read the test itself after a negative result.

I wouldn't read into it.

ok thanks ladies, i didnt dismantle it, its just the one i used you have to take the cartridge out cause you use the display part again and put a new cartridge in so i couldnt help but see it! they should hide it, cause thats proper confusing lol Thanks again xxx

ok thanks ladies, i didnt dismantle it, its just the one i used you have to take the cartridge out cause you use the display part again and put a new cartridge in so i couldnt help but see it! they should hide it, cause thats proper confusing lol Thanks again xxx

I agree 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"