Quick Question for ladies who are preggo!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by tearbb21, Feb 1, 2011.

1. tearbb21

tearbb21 DS who is 6 months old

Hey Ladies!
    Did any of you conceive without having any EWCM? I only had like watery or milky CM (sorry tmi) this cycle. I even tried checking up by my cervix and still...only watery whitish CM. I got a positive OPK yesterday afternoon and so me and hubby BDed. I took an OPK test again this morning and afternoon...and they were negative. What are my chances of getting preggo this cycle when i really didn't have any CM? I have heard a lot about Preseed and if I don't conceive this cycle then maybe I will try it next cycle. THANKS GIRLS!

2. Mama627

Mama627 Mom & Preggo w/ #2

Didn't want to read and run, but I had EWCM and didn't use pre-seed so I can't really help you.

3. CamoQueen

CamoQueen Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

Yes, with my son I never noticed any EWCM the month we conceived, I thought for sure I was out.

4. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

i did bbt charting and never once did i ever really pay much attention to cm, so i really cant help u on this one. my advice, dont get too hung up on the tech side of things and relax and then bingo it will happen. If u get too into it it can stop it from happening. trust me i know!!!

5. louisianagirl

louisianagirl Mom to 2 Boys

Didn't have alot of cm, but used preseed.....

6. Sideways 8

Sideways 8 2 toddlers

Hi. I didn't have EWCM, mine was more milky but there was a bunch of it. I still used Preseed though :)

7. SammieGrace

SammieGrace Well-Known Member

Ditto

8. blessme

blessme First time mother

We didnt. We just :sex: 3 times within my ovulation dates that i looked up on the internet!

Just have fun with it. I knew a couple that had 2 failed invitro attemps. They gave up. 3 years later, she is now 5 months pregnant! NATURALLY!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttd629c.aspx

Goodluck!

9. vanillastar

vanillastar Mommy of 2

I was on Clomid and it really effected my cm. The month we conceived I didn't have any ewcm, and hardly any of any other kind. We didn't use pre-seed as honestly it was my last month on Clomid (round 3) and I just knew it wasn't going to work. Somehow it did though!

10. jacks mummy

jacks mummy Well-Known Member

I was lucky and it only took 3 month to conceive, the 1st 2 month I had lots of ewcm but the cycle I conceived I thought I couldn't get pregnant for sure because my cm was very milky and quite thick tbh how it would normally be after ov but to my absolute surprise I got pregnant! So please try not stress cos I think everyone is different and if that spermy wants to catch that eggy it will, no matter how much cm u have! Also I didn't use pre-seed or anything like that, good luck xxx

11. KellyW1977

KellyW1977 Mum to gorgeous William!

Im the same as Jacks mummy, hardly any EWCM if any at all! try not to stress and relax as im sure thats how we got ours xx

12. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

CM is my only sign of OV and for the month we got pregnant I didnt notice hardly any at all, definately didnt think we was in with a chance! x

13. Matila10

Matila10 Well-Known Member

I've never had a lot of CM, definitely nothing I would consider "EWCM". We did use preseed, but from what I can calculate, we didn't use it around the time we conceived! Honestly, what worked for us was the bd'ing every other day tactic!

14. BabyBubbles

BabyBubbles Expecting number 2!

I didn't notice any ewcm but then I have PCOS and vary rarely have any signs of ovulation!! I think what did it for us was that we were on honeymoon and dtd every night. I was also totally relaxed, non stressed and not thinking about TTC at all!!!