R.I.P Zoey :(

J

Jade--x

I know you ladies probably won't know her but a family friend of mine died suddenly with no known cause and she's leaving behind 2 young children the same ages as mine (3 and 1) :cry:

I've had a little cry and just want to send my thoughts to her little ones and her family

Sorry I didn't know where to post and I really didn't want to put anything on facebook :cry:

RIP Zoey <3 x

:hugs: So sorry to hear that. How are you know? I find having a good cry every now and then makes me feel better. You can't bottle up all of your feelings forever. Death is hard to deal with, and when you think 'That easily could have been me' or 'he/she was just like me' it makes it 10 x worse! I just mentioned my friend Sam in my last post. So he's on my mind right now. Sam was 28 and he died of cancer. He was my first love and we were great childhood friends. He had 2 children - a girl of 5 and a boy of 2. And his wife was 8 months pregnant when he died. I miss him terribly. I always told Sam everything, I confided in him, and he always gave the best advice, and really great hugs, the best next to my mom and nan. He was there for me, even in my darkest hour, and I feel I did not do enough for him when he was diagnosed (6 wks before he died or so). I was in Australia at the time (OH is Australian, we kind of divide our time between the London and Victoria) and only came home 2 weeks before he died. I am godmother to one of his kids, and I always try and help his wife whenever I am around. And I speak to her probably 2-3 times a week and we skype with the kids.
I am not sure how close you and Zoey were. But maybe try and help out her family in whatever way you can. Even just small gestures.
May she rest in peace xx

Thank you hun and I'm so sorry for your loss too :hugs: The last time I lost someone was my grandad and I forgot how hard it is (as that was 6 years ago) I'm feeling a little bit better now I've let some tears out - I was holding them back from other stuff too so it helped more than I thought I think.xx

Thank you hun and I'm so sorry for your loss too :hugs: The last time I lost someone was my grandad and I forgot how hard it is (as that was 6 years ago) I'm feeling a little bit better now I've let some tears out - I was holding them back from other stuff too so it helped more than I thought I think.xx

Thanks. I lost all of my grandparents as a child, with the exception of my maternal nana, who is still alive today. She's back in the UK, and I can't fly to be with her. She's very ill, and we're not sure if she'll pull through. However, in the past she has fooled us. 3 years ago she was given 24 hours to licee. I rushed over, and when I arrived, she was still alive sat in bed watching the telly! She just laughed and said ''I won't go without a fight. I want to see my great-grandbabies''!!!!

Thanks. I lost all of my grandparents as a child, with the exception of my maternal nana, who is still alive today. She's back in the UK, and I can't fly to be with her. She's very ill, and we're not sure if she'll pull through. However, in the past she has fooled us. 3 years ago she was given 24 hours to licee. I rushed over, and when I arrived, she was still alive sat in bed watching the telly! She just laughed and said ''I won't go without a fight. I want to see my great-grandbabies''!!!!

Aww bless her I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. I never got to say bye to the relatives I lost as I was too young I still have my maternal nanna too though she's the only one I have. I hope she gets better and you and your LO get to see her soon x

[/QUOTE] Aww bless her I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. I never got to say bye to the relatives I lost as I was too young I still have my maternal nanna too though she's the only one I have. I hope she gets better and you and your LO get to see her soon x[/QUOTE]

:hugs: I never got to say goodby to any of my relatives either. I hope your maternal nanna stays healthy and strong. And I sure hope mine keeps fighting. The 2 boys don't know she's ill, but they keep asking ''When can we go to london, when can we go see nanny and gaga and nana Melie "! And I hope this LO gets to meet her too. Even just once xx

Thanks hun me too I couldn't imagine my life without her she's a big part of it after my parents and siblings (and LO's of course). When will you next be able to come over? I hope she keeps fighting too she sounds like a fighter to me - My grandad did the same he was given 24 hours and he was discharged from hospital a week later and carried on fighting for a few more years (he had emphysema and was constantly on an oxygen machine) there isn't a day that goes by I don't think and miss him as he was my only grandad and of course my favourite we were really close. I know he'd adore my LO's and I hate they never got to meet him :/ xx

My nana has bad respiratory problems, and issues with her heart... and all sorts of things that come and go, bless her.
Not sure when we'll next get back to the UK. LO's due on August 3rd. I was thinking maybe we could get home around Halloween to celebrate the twins 4th Bday over there. But i'm not sure if it's safe for the LO to fly such a long distance, at such a young age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->