Race to Lose a Stone…

Welcome susie :)

I'm just drinking more water cause I don't drink anything really and that's not good for me! Hopefully it will flush out bad stuff!

Xx

Welcome susie :)

I'm just drinking more water cause I don't drink anything really and that's not good for me! Hopefully it will flush out bad stuff!

Xx
Thank you for welcome
I'm the same i hardly drink anything other then energy drinks xx

i'd like to join in too if you don't mind!
i'm not very good at sticking to things and i need to lose about a stone since i've put it on during the past few months due to being on the injection!!
i eat all the wrong things aswell so if anyone has some tips on whats best to eat i'd be greatful :)

I'll join! I'm hoping to lose quite a bit as I'm very overweight and I need to lose 90lb :( but It'd be fun to try this :)
so far this week I've already lost 1lb and I only started weighing myself on Wednesday so in about 2 and a half days. :happydance:

i have started off on a very bad foot.
i had chinese for dinner :dohh:

weigh in tomorrow... should be fun! ... not

Haha don't worry hayley I had a chippy for tea yesterday! Starts tomorrow :) weigh in today! Will post my official weight a bit later when I can get ny hands on a pair of scales! Xxx

I will post my weight tonight to give my tummy chance to digest my sunday dinner lol.

Right....I have weighed in.

10 stone 1lb so I will update the first page as and when people do theres....

there is actually a prize at teh end of this of some vouchers I have ;)

So whoever gets to the stone first wins them!

xxx

Just weighed myself - 8st 13lb. I have gained a pound dammit!

Hayey - updated for you...and jealous!!
Im going to look like the Golly Green Giant next to you next week!
xx

I dont look as light as i am.... Lots of empty skin hanging around!! :sick: its the skin im worried about, not the weight....

I've weighed in at 12st :( heavest so far .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->