Race to Lose a Stone…

You lot all sound very slim already from your weights!!!!

I'll let you know my weight tomorrow. x

Right I'm also gonna add my food diary to here every day too if you all don't mind!

I've brought to work with me today:

A nutri grain bar (for breakfast :))
Grapes, a banana and an orange
a yoghurt
a sandwich

Does that sound ok? I've brought a lot of fruit to stop me snacking on chocolate etc!

Good luck everyone! xxx

I am off to an awful start. Pizza hut leftovers for breakfast :dohh:

So, 3 takeaways in 3 days. Place your bets on me to lose!!

Good idea! I am off work today so hopefully I can avoid the fridge!

It's ok Hayley, you can still redeem yourself!

No more takeaways! That can be our mantra (I include myself as I love love love takeaways!) xx

I cba :rofl:
i like pizza!! And i think i have potato wedges tonight for dinner... will try and be good during daylight hours (9-4!!!) then i can be sinful:rofl:

sorry was really busy yesterday didn't get a chance to come on here, just weighted and I'm 10 stone exact.

Well today’s the day girlies!
I have only had a banana this morning, I need some inspiration for lunch and dinner…hoping to hear what everyone else is having!

Updated again!
xx

I've already eaten my banana, half the nutri grain bar (wasn't very nice!!) and some grapes! keeping them particularly close as someone has brought in a huge tub of celebrations this morning and I'm eating a grape each time I want a chocolate! haha

gonna eat a sandwich (cheese and pickle), yoghurt and an orange at lunch then for tea I might make a spag bol? Any other suggestions?

xxx

Munch bunch fromage frais are remotely healthy right?! I have 2 of those as a mid morning snack.

Hopefully I can get a salad baguette for lunch. Mmmm carbs...

yeah yoghurts are ok I think - we give them to kids! lol x

Ok, so I’m not very strong willed…I had spag bol, and a chocolate shortbread for lunch :blush:

xx

Boots meal deal = tuna sandwich, cheesy crisps and an oasis!! Whoops...

So far I have had 2 squares of galaxy chocolate (oops) and about 4 glasses of water (i rarely eat breakfast) I am about to have a cheese sandwich for lunch and have a pot full of grapes to help me last until tea.

For tea we are having homemade beef burgers but I am going to have mine minus a cob but with plenty of salad :)

i had 1 slice of cheese on toast for breakfast :(.
I ate like a pig yesterday :(

1 slice is better than 2 or 3 slices :)

Don't be so hard on yourself :D we're not doing drastic things so we all need to help each other :) Don't beat yourself up if you have a little chocolate or something :)

If it helps you could let yourself have one or two treats a day? I would do that for me but I have zero will power so it has to be nothing lol

Hope everyones days are going well :D xxx

I ate lots of rubbish yesterday too! Lots of beans and toast for breakfast, huge sunday dinner then a pizza for tea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->