Race to Lose a Stone…

oohh PLEASE can i join!

i want to lose a stone :) im about 9stone 9 at the moment.
i have a party in just under 2 weeks and hoping to lose a bit before then so i fit my dress :dohh: its VERY figure hugging and this muffin top just aint pulling it off ;) x

Weigh in is tomorrow but most of us pretty suck! Im starting again proper on Monday! X

Good luck hun! I'm on the quest to lose 11lbs and they just won't shift :hissy:

Yesterday went well, I visited a friends last night and said no to takeaway pizza! Today I am going to have:

Brekkie Shake
Dinner Sunday dinner
Tea Shake

I will weigh my self tonight and post results, I hope I have lost :)

I weighed my self this morning and i am now 11 st 12lb, i lost 2lb :) x

Errr.. im officially out of the game. I've gained :rofl: and Nando's was so tasty yesterday (with my 2 portions of spicey rice !) that i want some more today.

Have fun getting thinner girlies.... Im gonna kepp my flab for a while :rofl:

Well done hun!

Ok, I have started properly today…aiming towards a 2lb weight loss this week!

So…my plan for today…

Just swap all my shite for healthy snacks!

How was everyone’s weight loss?!

xx

I have lost 1 pound!! This has spurred me into carrying on with the shakes, they are quite filling and I dont crave sweet thing in between meals since I have had them x

i have been OK today...had a little downfall as had a pack of winegums but hey!
xx

I'm doing better!!! If i dont focus on it, i improve!!! x

ok...was up being sick half of last night...still feel awful...doubt I will be eating today, thats got to eb a couple of pounds gone though!!
xx

Hey girls sorry I haven't been on in a while...was up all night sunday being sick so didn't eat a thing yesterday! Didn't weigh myself either so I guess this week is my official start!

Well done to you girls that lost weight! Xx

i think this thread is contagious, i am now being sick, was up all last night:cry:

There's definately a bug going around. A lot of my friends have had it and people at work!

Tummy still feels a bit fragile but at least I'm eating now!

Yesterday I ate: 2x go-ahead yoghurt breaks, sausage bap (Naughty) and a cheese roll. Couldn't face eating any tea, so just drank water all day. Had a glass or milk, and a glass of orange juice.

Today I've eaten so far a packet of fruit flakes and 2 weetabix xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"