Race to Lose a Stone…

I am having a bad day lol beans on toast, half a sausage cob and I am having corned beef hash for tea BUT I havent had any snacks so hopefully that will balance it out (I hope)

I havent been well...been up all night with an upset stomach and being sick :sick:

Oh no :( This stomach bug is going round so quickly! Feel better soon hun :hugs:

Yday I ate 2 packets of fruit flakes, 2 strawberry and sultana go ahead yoghurt breaks, a cheese sandwich, and then for tea I had an omelette and some toast :) My only bad things were 2 celebrations and a wine gum lol

Today I've eaten so far a packet of fruit flakes, and a packet of go a head yoghurt breaks (2 in a pack) and I've had one winegum and a celebration lol

Meant to be going to the pub for lunch today but the only thing I eat there is chip butties :dohh:

Didn't do aswell this week only lost 1lb :( I'm weighing 11st 11 now xx

Is it too late to join? I want to loose 1 st. I'm 10 st & want to be 9 st. I started dieting & exercising today, I'm soo determined to loose it :)

Ooo well done! I've been slacking recently. Need to get back on it! x

Hi, guys, can I join you, I am looking to get down to 10stone, I am currently weighing 11st 2lb, so just over a stone!! ??

I don't know what method I am going to use, think I'm just going to cut my calories and try and walk a bit more (I suffer with bad knees and walking long distances, or even 5 minutes if there is any kind of hill is agony!) So, anyone got any excersise tips for mee? I can't run either, swimming is probably the best though!

I'm still going, although my scales broke, so have to wait until I go to my mums and use hers...probs Sunday now!! Hope I've lost summat! I had beef stroganoff for tea, a sandwich for lunch, and porridge for brekkie! Walked loads today too, uphill pushing a pram (with a fatty of a baby in too haha!!)...But I am trying to lose 1st 2lb before teh summer! x

I'm still doing this, albeit slowly!

I need to kick my ass into gear really! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back