Rach87’s rainbow progression

Yay it's so exciting when the appointments start coming through.

Ure lines look so amazing hon.

Your lines are so amazing Rach!! So excited for you... I’m sorry you’re feeling nauseous. It’s been a nightmare over here so hopefully you don’t have to deal with it!

Exciting to have the appointments again..enjoy every minute! Hope the sickness won't get too bad for you but that along with your tiredness sounds very normal and good for this stage :)

Your lines are so amazing Rach!! So excited for you... I’m sorry you’re feeling nauseous. It’s been a nightmare over here so hopefully you don’t have to deal with it!
Oh Im so sorry, I hope it levels out quickly for you! Does yours last all pregnancy usually? This is definitely the earliest Ive ever gotten it yesterday was pretty bad but today seems better. It comes in waves though. Aaaaand here comes a wave lol. I think just typing about it brought it on hahaha have you had a scan yet? Cant wait to see your little bub!

4/7 19dpo 4w4d and I have my solid dye stealer!! Havent tested since Sunday. I never got one with my other two! Will do another on Saturday at 5 weeks and the rest of my cheapies then I think I’ll be done testing. Lord help me if its twins.

007B68D6-332F-4AAC-BDC9-D1DC877E0414.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful dark dye stealing lines! Congrats! Good luck with your upcoming scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->