Rach87’s rainbow progression

Amazing!! Loved following your threads the last couple of months.

congratulations xx

Officially late for af! Told our parents and my siblings, hubby I think is telling his siblings today too. Some slight nausea today and a little off/dizzy feeling. Nothing terrible. But seems early for it.

4/3 15dpo 9am
907107B9-EB53-4AB6-9364-922506A1068A.jpeg

I have one set of all tests Im saving for when I get back from vaca and only a couple cheapies left so will take those tomorrow then I’ll be done I think :)

Gorgeous tests!!!
Your family must be so excited!

Look at those lovely dark lines yay yay and yay.
Sorry I've not been back I had a bleed on Thursday so had to go hospital.

Great lines hon. I love the ones with the little flower on. Can't get them here I had a look on Amazon so must be just the US. There great for the announcement.

@Skye75 I doubt I’ll get yours but hoping for at least a decent one! Hahaha

Awesome progression. :). How are you feeling?

nauseous. It comes in waves, but its been here since before my bfp at 3 weeks so Im hoping Im not in for a doozy of a pregnancy. And so sleepy. Have been falling asleep 2-3 hours early every night. Other than that though Im good. Thanks! How are you? Almost time to be able to start trying again, how are you healing?

Yay just got a call back from the Ob. First scan on 4/19 at 6w2d, and then my official booking in appt on 5/19 at 10w4d. Eeeeeek seems so surreal to be having these appts again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->