Rainbows Due December 2015

I feel I fit more in here than the November PAL I am due so late in November and if let go over this would be a December baby

5 weeks and wiling MS to start and trying to control my fears, I keep stopping my self from thinking this is over before it has even started :dohh: I have no reason yet to think that but I am!

I keep toying with the idea of getting another clear blue digital test to see if I would get a 3+ but I am terrified I would see 2-3 and it would be the same as last time, I got stuck at 2-3 weeks never progressed! at least I can get a scan next week at 6 weeks but think I need another one to make sure baby grows a week later :wacko:

I feel I fit more in here than the November PAL I am due so late in November and if let go over this would be a December baby

5 weeks and wiling MS to start and trying to control my fears, I keep stopping my self from thinking this is over before it has even started :dohh: I have no reason yet to think that but I am!

I keep toying with the idea of getting another clear blue digital test to see if I would get a 3+ but I am terrified I would see 2-3 and it would be the same as last time, I got stuck at 2-3 weeks never progressed! at least I can get a scan next week at 6 weeks but think I need another one to make sure baby grows a week later :wacko:

i say join where you feel comfortable.:thumbup: and it's easy to fit in because it's just us so far; we can do WHATEVER WE WANT!:haha:

november 23rd, right?

yeah, i have moments where i worry: i couldn't sleep last night and tossed and turned and never actually went to sleep, just laid there but temped and it was WAY lower than my crosshairs (you'd think since i never went to sleep my body temp wouldn't have dropped, but it was low:dohh:) so i tried going back to sleep and my have drifted off and then temped near my normal time and it was just above, but barely. usually that signals AF coming the next day, so i kind of panicked. and then all morning i just felt wet and kept going to the bathroom to check my underwear!:wacko: but the test is still positive, so, today i am pregnant and everything is okay.:flow:

Jumpingo I stopped temping once I got my proper line :hugs: I had my self in a right tizzy this morning woke up with cramps not bad ones but ouch and it turns out it was wind so used the loo and all is good now!
Yep November 23rd

are you doing many more test I did another one this morning think it is a wee bit darker than Monday test tempted to get more tomorrow till they can not get any darker :haha:

yeah, i know i should stop...but it's so hard after doing it every day for so many months. i "need" to know!!:roll: with the exception of november and a week in december, i've been temping since mid july:shock: crazy...anyway, i should probably just force myself to put the thermometer in the bathroom.

as for testing though...!!:haha: i *just* bought a 50 pack of wondfos last month so i plan on testing for a bit more too:thumbup: at least until the test line is really dark. here's my current progression, as of 12dpo this morning, wednesday.:blush:

eta: do you want me to move you onto the due date list? or add your due date under the stalker list? or neither? totally up to you!:thumbup:

Attachments

• mar9to12dpo.jpg
    mar9to12dpo.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 8
yeah, i know i should stop...but it's so hard after doing it every day for so many months. i "need" to know!!:roll: with the exception of november and a week in december, i've been temping since mid july:shock: crazy...anyway, i should probably just force myself to put the thermometer in the bathroom.

as for testing though...!!:haha: i *just* bought a 50 pack of wondfos last month so i plan on testing for a bit more too:thumbup: at least until the test line is really dark. here's my current progression, as of 12dpo this morning, wednesday.:blush:

eta: do you want me to move you onto the due date list? or add your due date under the stalker list? or neither? totally up to you!:thumbup:

nice progression :thumbup: hmm I think stalker list for now :)

Niamh - I am not-so-patiently waiting for symptoms myself. I feel the fatigue because it's like no other...not just tired but holy hell my head is too heavy to hold up tired. I feel dizzy and a little nauseous from time to time but no cramps and my boobs aren't even a little sore. Not that it means a ton anyway - I had intense, textbook symptoms with my last and that was not to be. :shrug:

I took another CW Weeks estimator this morning even though I knew I should wait a few more days. Still says 1-2 weeks...conscience choice to not panic. I have one weeks estimator and one FRER left and then I'll be done testing.

My temp went up a bit again today so I am hanging up the thermometer. This will be refreshing I think.

Today I am trying to relax and remember that whatever will be, will be. Que Sera Sera.

Niamh - I am not-so-patiently waiting for symptoms myself. I feel the fatigue because it's like no other...not just tired but holy hell my head is too heavy to hold up tired. I feel dizzy and a little nauseous from time to time but no cramps and my boobs aren't even a little sore. Not that it means a ton anyway - I had intense, textbook symptoms with my last and that was not to be. :shrug:

I took another CW Weeks estimator this morning even though I knew I should wait a few more days. Still says 1-2 weeks...conscience choice to not panic. I have one weeks estimator and one FRER left and then I'll be done testing.

My temp went up a bit again today so I am hanging up the thermometer. This will be refreshing I think.

Today I am trying to relax and remember that whatever will be, will be. Que Sera Sera.

yes it is a strange tired it hits me mid afternoon and all I want is a nap even 20 minutes to keep me going till bedtime:flower:
I notice as well I get hot flushes I feel really hot and then it goes away mostly in the evenings I felt a bit yuk after trying to have a cup of tea this morning and my sister has chickens and gave us eggs every time I look at them I feel like I want to gag just can not even touch them eggs bad :haha:

I would hold out till towards the end of week 5 to do the other digital still bang on with 1-2 at this point so I would not worry at all in that regard :hugs:

ah have to fly be back later

Hi ladies can I very cautiously join you? This was the first month of serious trying after our 3rd loss last Sept. I didn't get a peak on my cbfm so thought I was out. Realised today I was late and got a bfp 2-3 weeks on cb digi. Am trying hard not to freak out. Due date looking like 2 or 3 rd of dec. If I may vote I quite like Delights as well. Really hoping I get to stay in a rainbow thread this time. Hugs to all.x

Hi ladies can I very cautiously join you? This was the first month of serious trying after our 3rd loss last Sept. I didn't get a peak on my cbfm so thought I was out. Realised today I was late and got a bfp 2-3 weeks on cb digi. Am trying hard not to freak out. Due date looking like 2 or 3 rd of dec. If I may vote I quite like Delights as well. Really hoping I get to stay in a rainbow thread this time. Hugs to all.x

YAY!!!! welcome!:wave:
i'm so excited to not be the only one on the due date list anymore!:happydance::haha:

and yeah, i'm really hoping i get to stay too.:hugs::friends:

despite knowing i shouldn't test or temp, i am.
i test once a day in the morning only and the test hasn't really gotten darker in the last 2 or 3 days. i know hcg takes a little while to double, so it's still early to get freaked out, but the worries definitely slip in. FF says that AF is due tomorrow and my temp dropped below the coverline this morning. so all those things are just pointing in the wrong direction to me.:nope::cry:

YAY!!!! welcome!:wave:
i'm so excited to not be the only one on the due date list anymore!:happydance::haha:

and yeah, i'm really hoping i get to stay too.:hugs::friends:

despite knowing i shouldn't test or temp, i am.
i test once a day in the morning only and the test hasn't really gotten darker in the last 2 or 3 days. i know hcg takes a little while to double, so it's still early to get freaked out, but the worries definitely slip in. FF says that AF is due tomorrow and my temp dropped below the coverline this morning. so all those things are just pointing in the wrong direction to me.:nope::cry:

hang in there bet that temp will be back up tomorrow and I bet if you do a search on FF there will be plenty of charts with dips and still BFP actually Sunshine chart did that this cycle as well

post your test so we can see the lines are using the strip ones cause they take ages to get dark I think anyway ! :hugs:

hang in there bet that temp will be back up tomorrow and I bet if you do a search on FF there will be plenty of charts with dips and still BFP actually Sunshine chart did that this cycle as well

post your test so we can see the lines are using the strip ones cause they take ages to get dark I think anyway ! :hugs:

celtic, here it comes...ready?
"i was comparing my october bfp chart to this month's chart and..." :dohh::blush::haha:

i'm actually sort of glad that the OB clinic knows now (i didn't want to tell them, but had a colposcopy scheduled and they do a pregnancy test beforehand and surprise surprise:haha: it was positive!), because if this one doesn't stick, at least it will be on record and maybe 3rd time around they'll look into testing...? doubt it since they pretty much do NOTHING, ever:roll:, but i guess that if i end up having recurrent mcs, at least this one will get to get counted. a silver lining...?:shrug::sad1:

eta: here's my chart too. i haven't added any positive hpts into FF yet... :blush:

Attachments

• mar9dpoto14dpo.jpg
    mar9dpoto14dpo.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Mar CD26 FF chart.jpg
    Mar CD26 FF chart.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2

celtic, here it comes...ready?
"i was comparing my october bfp chart to this month's chart and..." :dohh::blush::haha:

i'm actually sort of glad that the OB clinic knows now (i didn't want to tell them, but had a colposcopy scheduled and they do a pregnancy test beforehand and surprise surprise:haha: it was positive!), because if this one doesn't stick, at least it will be on record and maybe 3rd time around they'll look into testing...? doubt it since they pretty much do NOTHING, ever:roll:, but i guess that if i end up having recurrent mcs, at least this one will get to get counted. a silver lining...?:shrug::sad1:

amazing how we self protect and try see the sliver lining somewhere!! if I were you I get my self a good test because as far as I know those test are not good for progression I was useing them and my lines were soooooo faint like supper faint so when I tested and got a decent line I was supper happy :flower:

so you had a dip and a bfp before :) :hugs:

amazing how we self protect and try see the sliver lining somewhere!! if I were you I get my self a good test because as far as I know those test are not good for progression I was useing them and my lines were soooooo faint like supper faint so when I tested and got a decent line I was supper happy :flower:

sorry that wasn't clear - when i got my bfp in october, my temps stayed nice and high, so this time they are not like that and making me worry.:sad1:

i guess i could go get a FRER...:shrug:

sorry that wasn't clear - when i got my bfp in october, my temps stayed nice and high, so this time they are not like that and making me worry.:sad1:

i guess i could go get a FRER...:shrug:

Every pregnancy is different :hugs: bet that temp rises tomorrow and yea FRER or similar :hugs:

Every pregnancy is different :hugs: bet that temp rises tomorrow and yea FRER or similar :hugs:

yeah, i'm trying so hard to tell myself that, and there are a bunch of charts in FF with temps that drop down below the coverline. a couple here and there that then go on to get AF, but the stats of my search (i searched for charts with Early HPT and Low post O temps) say 9% are miscarriage and 91% are pregnancy. so, that numbers are still in my favor...but am already mentally thinking the worst.:nope:

Jump step away from the damm thermometer! If it's gonna happen it will happen. Don't wind yourself up. Think positive. Everything will be just perfect this time xx

Jump step away from the damm thermometer! If it's gonna happen it will happen. Don't wind yourself up. Think positive. Everything will be just perfect this time xx

i burst out laughing and read your post to my husband. he said, "SEE! listen to your friends! ughh!:roll:"

:rofl:

you're right.:dohh:

Hello - could I cautiously join your group. Got my bfp yesterday and baby due December 7th. Not sure I will believe it until I see 'Pregnant' on a digi. I have one ready for tomorrow - which will be a year to the day that I miscarried my twins at 10 weeks. It feels like it has been the longest year ever. Really hoping this one sticks!

Hello - could I cautiously join your group. Got my bfp yesterday and baby due December 7th. Not sure I will believe it until I see 'Pregnant' on a digi. I have one ready for tomorrow - which will be a year to the day that I miscarried my twins at 10 weeks. It feels like it has been the longest year ever. Really hoping this one sticks!

mrsed! welcome:wave: and due date buddy no less!:thumbup::friends:

after some panic inducing tests and temps, i took one FRER today, which was super positive and decided to walk away from the tests. they only make me worry.:dohh:

how many dpo are you? hope you get your Pregnant digi in the morning!

Caved in and did the digital this afternoon. Got pregnant 1-2 woohoo! I'm 11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->