Rainbows Due December 2015

Brown spotting for me today -- not a good day. I started my progesterone, but won't have a scan until 21st so it's going to be a long three weeks.

December Doves? Ducklings?

I'm gonna stay for as long as I can - Dec 16th please :cloud9:

The 7th looks busy!
finally got an appt with the rmc cons for wed which is lucky cos apparently he's off on his holidays on fri!
I have sore boobs and tiredness and some cramping going on. Been babysitting my nieces today playing lions (!) And they kept asking me to say I had a baby lion in my tummy. I didn't want to in case it jinxed things!
sore boobs, tiredness and some cramping - this is me too!!:friends:

and how cute...!! so, december lions!?:haha: kidding... but yeah, gotta be careful telling kids anything about babies in bellies, even in make believe world, because you never know what they're gonna say to their parents later!:shock::dohh:

Brown spotting for me today -- not a good day. I started my progesterone, but won't have a scan until 21st so it's going to be a long three weeks.
3 weeks? you got this! just come hang out with us when you're freaking out. we'll either help, or be right there with you!:hugs: my appt is may 7th, so we're looking at 5+ weeks.:wacko: i MAY go insane by then. sorry ladies!:haha:

December Doves? Ducklings?

I'm gonna stay for as long as I can - Dec 16th please :cloud9:
oooh, i ducklings is cute!! how does a person pick just one "mascot"?!:wacko:
but more importantly....TUI!!!!!!!:shock: congrats!!!!!!!:mrgreen::yipee::mrgreen::yipee::mrgreen::yipee:

Invivo had you had the spotting in prev pgs? Keeping everything crossed.
Tui congrats and welcome.
The nieces were very insistent! Bless them.
Gp today for registering pg. 4th time of doing it and getting nowt at the end. Sorry ladies a bit negative today.

Know how you feel. My doc is great, but I'm dreading going to see the nurses who take my blood sample. Seen them so often I dread their looks when I go again. I don't care though. I'm happy and everyone gets their baby eventually. No reason why this won't be our luck times.

Nessa, I'm there with you feeling negative today. Hang in there, though -- my fifth baby was the one I got to keep, so I'm sending strong positive thoughts that you'll be the same.

I've had spotting in two previous successful pregnancies and three miscarriages. There's no way to know which one this is until my scan, which can't be until the baby's big enough to see a heartbeat. I hate these early weeks!!!

Tui, welcome.

Hi everyone!! It ok if I join you here? Going by LMP I'm due on December 3rd and I'm SO NERVOUS! Terrified this one won't be sticky but I suppose there's nothing I can do now, what will happen will happen... I love the moto jumpingo!

Hi everyone!! It ok if I join you here? Going by LMP I'm due on December 3rd and I'm SO NERVOUS! Terrified this one won't be sticky but I suppose there's nothing I can do now, what will happen will happen... I love the moto jumpingo!

Leann, welcome!:wave::thumbup:

Leann, welcome x

Positive vibes only here please :haha:

Welcome on board, Leann. Where in Ireland do you live? I'm in Leitrim.

How's everybody feeling? I have symptoms sometimes, but usually not when I wake in the morning. I can't wait for proper ms to kick in.

Hi InVivoVeritas! I'm in Meath!

Symptom wise, nothing except for bloating! In actually happy with no symptoms. I had none with DS, no sickness or anything. With the mmc I was EXHAUSTED and felt a bit queasy from before I even got my BFP so anything different to that in counting as good! Probably has no connection tho!

Fairly close! I'm in Navan once a month for work.

I'm on progesterone supplements, which gives me most of the early symptoms and means that if I miscarry I won't know. The only symptom for me that tells me the baby's okay is the ms, so before it kicks in I'm a nervous wreck.

Hi ladies, im not quite ready to come over here as 'pregnant' so ill just stalk for now if you dont mind lol iv been getting positive tests but i want to wait till after af is due to call it lol, im 10dpo, but i dont want to get my hopes too high after all the upset, as you all unfortunately fully understand :(
Edited to add... This month my doctor put me on metformin due to my PCOS he believes thats whats causing the miscarriages, also my periods have been so up the wall, anyway been on metformin for two weeks i ovulated on time :O and now BFP so so far this has been a wonder drug, iv read that women with PCOS stay taking the metformin through the first trimester to prevent mc. But after af is due I'll make a dr app and see what he suggests, until then I'll be continuing too take it

Anyway December names how about...December Dreams, December DayDreams or even December Dreams Come True
I know dreams arent a thing such as puddings etc, but we have all been dreaming for this rainbow baby so it just fits beautifully for us i think :)

o0oCharlieo0o, hi!!!!:wave: it's so good to see you after...how many months?! at least since october or so:hugs: we all totally understand your hesitation. let me know when you want to be added, but until then, stalk away!:ninja::winkwink:

and i love your suggestions! December Dreams Come True:cloud9: i will add them all to the list.:thumbup: i was thinking at some point i could add a poll and we vote? gah, i am so bad at making decisions that affect other people.:wacko::dohh:

Hi hun yea its been since October! Long time no see, i pretty much left the forum for a while i needed to get my head straight, i just kept poppin on to check but not talking, but now i have answers and on medications im feeling a lot better! Yea hun start a pole and then everyone can vote, then once the name is picked we can get a logo :) xx

Hi hun yea its been since October! Long time no see, i pretty much left the forum for a while i needed to get my head straight, i just kept poppin on to check but not talking, but now i have answers and on medications im feeling a lot better! Yea hun start a pole and then everyone can vote, then once the name is picked we can get a logo :) xx

glad you were able to get answers and now you've got your rainbow too!
(oh, wait, shhh:shhh: not too loudly yet, right?:winkwink::hugs:)

sounds like a good idea: i will wait a little bit longer though because i think the second half the month will start to fill out a little bit. i calculated that someone whose last period was on march 24th would still be due in december, so people who haven't even ovulated yet could still be in!:friends:

baby baymax :)haha: that's what we've nicknamed baby) is already giving me a run for my money. i am almost always hungry:munch: and i give in to a 1-3 hour nap most afternoons.:shhh::blush: have random bouts of ms throughout the day, but just enough to be slightly reassuring and totally manageable. i usually have gas in the evenings too:haha:

how's everyone else holding up??

Hi leann and charlie.
Got the rmc cons this afternoon so hopefully should have some plans in place. Symptom wise sore boobs on and off and cheeky midday nap. Trying to remember my previous early symptoms but can't!

Small world invitroveritas, I live in Navan!

Nessaw, I hope you get a plan that you're happy with :flower: ah you can't beat a good daytime map :haha:

Hi Everyone! Things are going well with me,symptoms aren't bothering me too much, and I'm not sure what is due to pregnancy and what is due to progesterone. Boobs are sore and I have very mild cramps/twinges on and off all day. I'm starting to get more tired, and I am dreading next week. I've picked up some casual shifts at a different job, so I'll have 3 days next week where I have to work 16 hr days. I'll survive it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->